1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“I need to see everyone’s ID...”

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's my point - the rules change depending on where you are. Our rules aren't the same as CCS' or MA's rules.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh. I live and work in an upper social economic area that is populated mostly by whites. A lot of time they don’t even lock up the stores after they close for the day.

sharkattack likes this.
  3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Yep, stings are the reason I card the way I do, which pisses me off because I believe they are the definition of entrapment. If a 60 year old comes up and says he's getting a drink for his wife, I have to tell him that I need to see her to make sure she's of age. It makes me look ridiculous and they get pissed, but cops pull that shit to bust us so I have to do it.

The other one I've learned is that if two women order drinks and one is obviously younger, just ask for both because the old one usually gets offended. I'd rather annoy than deal with a 40 year old woman who thinks she looks 25.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I get IDed more for smokes than beer anymore.

The Revenuers seem to be out there scamming the stores on smoke sales than beer anymore.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Since you're shorter than most 13 yr olds, is it any surprise? :Poke:

motoracer1100 likes this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You pull that big-ass phone out suddenly and you might get shot!

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I said leave the 'I' out.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hope you get crabs, in your eyebrows, f@cko. :D

aaronson likes this.
  9. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Technically (at least in Wisconsin when I got my liquor licence) it's illegal to drink if you don't have a valid ID, and also illegal to be served... wouldn't want nana breaking the law would you? :crackup:

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think the national media director may not be accurate in his statements about the local store policy :D

12. ToofPic likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

According to the national level spin guy they have on staff he shouldn't have. However he did ultimately say they could do so if they chose to.

They can deny a sale for any reason they like. You do not have an inherent right to buy shit.

14. I’m going to go back tomorrow and try it again, just to stir up shit.

ToofPic likes this.
  15. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Please GoPro the uppercuts

TurboBlew and Gorilla George like this.
  16. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Only a tough guy with people who can't fight back?

18. That is also something I’ve never understood.

The whole point is to be able to prove you are of legal drinking age. What in the hell does the validity of your license have to do with that?

If someone is old enough to drink, then tomorrow their license expires, that doesn’t change their age. They are still old enough to drink.

ToofPic and Phl218 like this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Your age doesn't change, but the legal validity of your documentation of age does.

A note from your mamma saying that you are 30 years old isn't valid proof of age.

An expired ID is no longer a valid legal document, therefore, IT isn't valid proof of age.

Dickly semantics, absolutely, but a legally valid argument.

Legal doesn't have anything to do with "right" or "common sense".

20. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Happens at every gas station I've ever been in to buy beer, and I have someone with me.