1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“I need to see everyone’s ID...”

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Mar 27, 2018.

1. I/we have bought alcohol in tons of different places, in at least 10 different states, for years, in restaurants, bars, grocery stores, and gas stations...and have never once been told that everyone in the group has to show ID, when only one person is buying alcohol.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That sounds like a lot of booze. Maybe you should cut back, you might have a problem and shit? :D

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The one thing I take from this thread is that the US has some crazy laws/rules concerning alcohol.

4. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

It does but not when it comes to carding. That's just businessses having policies in place to cover their ass.

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

For sure. Every law should have a 10 year sunset clause...that way the boob politicians would be too busy trying to keep up to pass anymore stupid sh*t.

6. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

PA has the worst and most confusing liquor laws that I ever heard of. They tried to make them better, but, they still can't seem to figure it out.

7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Exactly the same in Illinois

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I only made it to page 5, but there are some uptight, holier than thou bitches up in here. Damn.

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You need to come to Kentucky, where we make the finest bourbon in the world but you can't drink it in the town that it's produced :D

Razr likes this.
  10. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I've done that. Numerous times. One time I was with my brother and he lost his shit and completely ruined it.

Right when I bought the current house I live in, one of the neighbors talked to me for nearly an hour. I'm standing outside of the house I just bought with a truck and trailer full of shit and dude thinks I want to know his life story.

The following day, I was carrying something in from the trailer and he walks up and says, "Hey Mike, I don't want to bother you..."

And I cut him off with, "Thanks, I really appreciate that." And walked right by and went inside.

pscook, Gorilla George and R1Racer99 like this.
  11. joec

joec brace yourself

Some super strict drunk driving laws too.

12. Robin172

Um, I live in Kentucky.

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Do the laws cause citizens to "drink"? :D Someone was telling me that many years ago South Carolina had some weird serving law where you couldn't pour drinks from full sized bottles only the little single serve airplane bottles... Oh and only 1 mini bottle could be open at a time when pouring/creating a beverage. I was thinking it must have taken 5 minutes to pour a long island...lol

14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

All this time and I never knew

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not something most people freely admit.

worthless likes this.
  16. Robin172

That doesn't bother me one bit, I dislike spirits.

:D

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

H'aints. :D

Robin172 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Strongest long islands ever though :D Did throw off some other drinks where you only use a half shot of something to throw in a lot more of certain flavors.

TurboBlew likes this.