1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will they burn baltimore?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Above what?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - Joes post. So he flat out says he is making an assumption. How does that make it people?

3. Here are some more for you:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you have proof the second statement is incorrect? Was your "friend" on the non stolen dirtbike in the video they were talking about?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also curious why you didn't address that in the thread you pulled those posts from rather than bringing it up in here where no one was discussing the makeup of the dirtbike gangs.

6. You're really grasping at straws here. Neither you nor sonic have proof that they were stolen. In this country, when it comes to crime, the burden of proof is the burden of the accuser. There is no reason to assume that the bikes are stolen.

And before you say it, riding an unregistered bike on the street, and stealing are two totally different things. One has a victim. One does not. Fuck a thief.

7. I don't remember. Why does that matter?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure I've seen a number of reports when cops do catch those riders they're on stolen machines. However I'd never say that means they're all stolen. After all, you know one person, not in Baltimore or Atlanta, who has ridden a bought dirtbike on a city street at least once. So that of course means they're all bought legally and the vast majority aren't stolen.

Not grasping at straws either, I never commented either way on where the bikes/atvs were obtained. You're the one who jumped in with assumptions in this thread...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because you chose to bring your issues with a couple of posts in that thread into this thread a year or more later. I also find it interesting that you brought race into it as well, what does it matter if your friend who bought a bike is black or white or any other race?

10. Because the posters I quoted were talking about a group of black guys (12 O'clock Boys) riding unregistered dirt bikes on the street, and the posters just assumed that all the bikes were stolen. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not relevant.

11. Funny thing is, when I searched for "stolen dirt bike," I found more recent posts assuming that unregistered dirt bikes ridden by black guys were stolen, than posts about actual stolen dirt bikes.

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, maybe the police can do a better job of eliminating crime than the Judicial has been doing. Judges turn the scum loose to loot and rob another day while the cops will actually eliminate the criminal. :)

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It wasn't relevant to this thread in any way. Which is why I asked why you didn't address in the thread where it would be relevant.

No one in this thread posted anything about the bikes being stolen or not, or the race of the riders.

You brought both subjects into it.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No shit.

15. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Didn't say that either.

16. Right. First you challenge me on the posts. Then when that didn't work, you go to why did I bring it up. :up: I brought it up because a post in this thread reminded me of some other people's bullshit posts.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh not at all - I've been making fun of you having to bring race into shit where it's not part of the discussion the entire time. You still haven't found posts in this thread that make any of your response make a lick of sense.

You brought it up because you have some major issues. Don't lie to yourself, it's not pretty :D

18. Again. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not there. I realize that's hard for someone like yourself to understand.

19. joec

joec brace yourself

I've had the cops in my shop several times for business. I'm not a motorcycle shop. They've deb the dirt bikes and never ever said anything..ive been stopped 2x on my xr 100, once in my own parking lot, and once on the driveway apron by plain clothes in a mini van who drover over the curb to apprehend me. My shop door was open both times, and they never once mentioned to me owning a dirtbike within city limits is illegal. So I'm calling bullshit on that unless you can link me to a city website with that info.

20. joec

joec brace yourself

They're saying his injuries likely could have been suffered when they grabbed him..then the bumpy ride really caused more extensive injuries. This guy they picked up should have an interesting story for sure.

It doesn't matter who the guy was, or what the cops thought. Treating people with basic respect from every angle should be the least of expectations. Remember, the way things are now here, I could have been pulled out of my truck one sunny october afternoon, and hauled to central lock up on some stupid trumped up.drug charge. none of its right and people shouldn't die that way.