1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will they burn baltimore?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Apr 25, 2015.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

Oh shit....I was wrong...

Os won it!

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

There's no one with enough money to shake down in baltimore. What's he gonna get there, a stolen dirty bike, a pit beef and a crab pretzel?

Hmmm, pit beef is awesome and crab pretzels do rule.

3. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

So now the LEO are the judicial branch as well, just hand out some punishment on the way in??

4. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Have you seen a video of the cops roughing him up? The only one I see theyre arresting him and put him in the van. Does anyone even know when he sustained the injuries, in the van or on the street?

5. I know a young black kid around here that wheelies a dirt bike around the streets, and you know what? He actually bought the bike with his own money. Hard to believe, isn't it?:rolleyes:

6. aedwards01

So he spent his own money to break the law and eventually get his bike confiscated if the cops catch him... genius!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:
    You only misspelled one word and that's the one you picked?

8. How many on this board haven't spent their own money on a motorcycle and then broke the law with it? I'm thinking that if people are honest about it, the percentage is very small.

The comment was more about people on here assuming that when a black person rides an unregistered dirt bike on the street, it must be stolen.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
  9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I read some where that cops had a knee on his neck during the initial takedown (no video). I find that very believable. In the video when they are putting him in the van he can barely stand on his own. I'm no Columbo, but maybe they cracked his neck then, and with the remaining manhandling and bouncing around in the van that sealed his fate.

10. aedwards01

:crackup:

My wife was talking while I was typing, I got distracted:D

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I don't need him....so I couldn't care less

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where is the post that assumed any such thing?

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You're a racist. You assumed that when I mentioned Sharpton being paid in stolen dirty bikes that it applied to all dirty bikes in baltimore, that it would come from a black kid or that "everyone" on the board agreed with your racist thoughts.

What time's the cross burning, grand wizard?

14. I didn't assume anything. Your post just reminded me of other, much more blatant posts, made by other posters, in other threads. Posts that said that all dirt bikes ridden by black people on the streets of Baltimore were stolen.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

But for clarification, why did you include stolen dirt bikes with other staples of Baltimore?

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because my buddy had his dirty bike stolen in Baltimore and saw it being wheelied around.

You trying to connect it to more than that? Sorry Imperial Kleagle, I don't want to join and no need to leave your literature.

16. Right. Since your buddies bike was stolen, stolen dirt bikes are right up there with pit beef and crab pretzels as things you're likely to get in Baltimore. :up:

I've read a lot of youre posts on here, and never thought of you as anything close to racist, but that post of yours was definitely questionable.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't try and project your racism on me, racist.

18. You're certainly a good writer.:up:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So, you said it exists, where is the post saying all of those riding dirt bikes around Baltimore are black and on stolen machinery?

I for one wouldn't be a bit surprised to see people of any race or income on owned or stolen vehicles being hooligans. The only thing I do assume is that the gangs of dirtbikes and quads happen in Baltimore. They happen in ATL too but it's not as publicized, could happen less often but that is a guess since I don't for sure.

20. Quoted one above that assumed that. It's about Atlanta, but the point of the post is the same.