1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will they burn baltimore?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Apr 25, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm surprised they haven't yet said that he violently shook his head and snapped his own neck.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

So he could have been injured if they had to tackle him because he was fleeing which is a chance you take when running from the cops. I still havent seen anything difinitive indicating exactly how he was injured. The only constant is he probably wouldnt have been injured if he didnt flee and resist law enforcement.

4. joec

joec brace yourself

I do agree with much of that. To me, just because you run for a minor crime, dosnt mean you should be risking death. Sure accidents happen. But given the circumstances, i think his fleeing might be found to be a minor factor in his death. I wouldn't say police brutality is a good descriptor, but excessive, excessive force happens quite a bit.

Theres still no decision on when and how he was initially injured. But the fact he was in police custody to me would mean they definitely bare the brunt of the responsibility in keeping him secure. It is their job to keep everyone safe after all. And sure, that becomes open to interpretation. But id say dead definitely isnt safe.

5. joec

joec brace yourself

:crackup:

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm really wondering why all the people that I know personally have never been jerked out of their car and slammed onto the ground, or chased down the street by the police, or had their home raided at night by the police, or have suffered any of the experiences that so many seem to have faced. Why is that? Does anyone think that maybe it's because of the lifestyle that those kind of people live?

It seems that folks that live on the edge of lawful activities, or slightly outside the law, are the ones that keep getting their asses handed to them due to encounters with law enforcement. Those people are also usually the ones that do most of the bitching and moaning about how the police do their jobs.

Why is that?

7. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Google Katheryn Johnston, Pastor Jonathan Ayers, and David Hooks. There are many more innocent people killed in the War on Drugs but all of these were in my neck of the woods. Baby Bou Bou was right down the road too although they didn't kill him, just blew his face off by throwing a grenade in his crib.

Yeah, most of time the people have broken the law but it sure seems like the cops are getting worse in dealing with the public and not everybody they kill is living like an outlaw.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

You just need more black friends, apparently.;)

I don't know. Why can't I seem to make it further than the end of my driveway on my xr1oo, but just this afternoon I watched about 50 guys together on dirtbikes and 4 wheelers riding wheelies up the expressway next to the shop? :D

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This philosophical gem is worthy of preservation.

10. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

"12 O'Clock boys" is on Netflix for anyone who wants a view of the 'black kids on dirt bikes riding wheelies through the streets.'

I can't decide if the film is racist or reality, but they acknowledge the fact that some of the bikes are likely stolen. I won't spoil the ending...

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Hes David frickin Copperfield!

12. joec

joec brace yourself

One of those kids was hit last year by a cruiser. The mother was a real gem.."They're not hurting anyone..Why can't the cops leave them alone. The city needs to give them a place to ride..." when youre raised with such a misaligned social.compass, its hard to break that pattern.

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The difference between riot and protest is in this guys right hand.

[​IMG]

14. joec

joec brace yourself

Watching the kids ride past on the expressway today, I wondered why they just cant set a road block up before the next exit. Those guys do today every single weekend. Itd be so easy to sit on an over pass with a radio, and just radio up to the next exit. Literally, 30 40 bikes at least.

15. joec

joec brace yourself

That photo was taken in the street between that bar in the background, and the stadium..That was just about the time the baseball game started.

16. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

You mean "allegedly" hit by a cruiser, right? <eye roll> I'm betting the police don't acknowledge contact between the cruiser and the bike.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Visited a friend a couple of weeks ago in Dundalk.

Your town is not my cup of tea but those freaking crab cakes are the tits.

18. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

And if there was a cop there to shoot the dumbass all hell would have broke loose. When will people figure out they bring most of their problems on themselves.

19. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Fighters sponsored by New Balance.

20. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

People, or just civilians?