1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Last Sunday was the third episode of the new season.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

And it's better than ever. This is the last season, I'm guessing BB will go out on top:up:

3. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

anybody else pissed off about the small cut the cooks actually got after all was said and done....about 10% of final take...

What would you do? keep cooking and take the crumbs or say screw it, NOBODY is making a cent until the cooks get better paid?

I dont know if i agree with the assumption that Mikes guys should keep getting paid to keep their mouths shut.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This is so heavy. Man the tension has to give soon. The ticking watch was not overdone.

5. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

The internal family conflict drives me crazy. Walt stuck at home bores the shit out of me.

6. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

I hope Walt ditches his chronically depressed, flat affected wife for some hookers and blow already. Or that she gets hit by a bus. She does nothing for the show--I end up fast forwarding through any scene she is in.

7. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Dude, if they don't get paid , they'll turn to the Feds to get out of jail and get some $$ back. What are thier options?

Yea, I always cry a tear when meth cooks loose a few bucks ;-)

Btw, how blaintant was the infomercial for Chrysler at the beginning of the last episode. Man, Gillian must of needed the bucks to allow that to slide in.

Gee, let's give the so called 'smart' science meth maker a pimp mobile, no one will ever notice that. even Jesse is smart enough to keep his POS ride.

Mike should have bitch slapped Walt for drawing the unneeded attention.

8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

9. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

+ eleventy billion, it would rock if he would have put his foot on her head when she jumped in the pool and drowned her ass in front of everybody.

10. Gonzo

Gonzo Maybe you should drive...

now that would have been a real game changer...

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Seriously? Walt is a sociopathic meth distributor who is dragging his family down with him. His poor wife didn't ask to be dragged into his criminal insanity. He put her in that situation. I hope she offs his ass. Her only choices are: Run, kill Walt, turn him in to the cops, or stay and be killed along with her children when Walt finally crashes and burns.

This show just gets darker and darker and better and better. Definitely one of the best dramas ever made. I'd put it above even "The Shield".

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hmm, not Shield level imo. Vick was more complex that Walt.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Walt needs to take Skylar out of the picture:up:

14. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

She has NOOOO problem raking in the cash from his dirty work. Hypocrite....

15. antirich

Anyone take note of the opening diner scene at episode one?

Last Sunday's episode answered a few of the speculations thrown up on this board. :Poke:

16. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Do you have anything in particular in mind about the diner scene? There was a lot going on and I'm sure everyone noticed a lot of things. It's a year later, Walt has grown his hair back, he's on the run from someone, he's spending his birthday away from his family, he's still got a soft spot ($100 tip), he's got plenty of cash to throw around and he's buying a big gun. On a side note he's not driving the pimpmobile he leased for his 51st birthday and he never ate any of his breakfast. That's all I got.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

LOL, it's funny how people react to fictionnal character...:D

If she didn't annoy you, the character wouldn't have its use. She's very effectively bringing tension into the storyline.

But I'll will concede that the character profile has its flaws and has changed back & forth from gong-ho (finding & buying the carwash, payiing off her boss' IRS bill) to shying off from the business (mindewe, people have died or lost the use of their legs since).

Now, that GPS under the barrel, DEA or planted by the nervous Chick?...

18. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Yes...yes she actually does. She doesn't go around flaunting it. She's taking it and "washing" it because if she doesn't, she'll go down in flames too.

19. antirich

Take note of the bacon.

That's all I'm saying :Poke:

20. antirich

Yep, nervous chick. I think Mike made that clear.

He really needs to off that bitch, she's more of a liability than Jessie's ex-junkie girlfriend.

I can't see why she doesn't place another hit on Mike.

And what happened to Chow's company and inventory? Feds took it over once they made a connection?