1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

It wasn't CGI. They made a cast of the actors head and modeled it up.

Next season will be the last. They have already announced that.

-steve

2. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Either way, it was silly and took away from the ending.

I'll look at the ending again. Could have swarn I could see the blue screen pixelization around the left side of his face.

We were all debating last night on where season five could go, considering that Gus's death seemed to terminate the story line. Some ideas that were thrown arround:

-Will Mike come back in some capacity? Possibly try to take over what Gus left?

-A distributor(s) from far away checks in to see what happened to his supply?

-Some distant cartel member takes over?

-Walt and Jessy try to take over, or start over

-Saul has some crazy business idea?

Keep in mind that Walt only has about $40K and a car wash to show for his work. Almost back to square one.

3. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/breaking-bad-season-4-finale-recap/

-steve

4. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

exactly...
    Season 4 ended with more questions than answers. Season 5 should be a blast!

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not me..... at least not tonight. FU very much DirecTV... and goodbye. I'm cancelling tomorrow. :down:

I think there's some kinda streaming thing going on via AMC.com. Gotta try & figure that out.

6. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

What happened?

Did DTV suddenly drop AMC?

7. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

I need to do a streaming catch-up on Netflix. Great show!

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I have last nights episode on DVR, but I'm here catching up on the stories instead...gonna watch it now:up:

9. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

It's pretty good. Like most of the episodes, it leaves more questions than answers.

Looks like they're doing a little prequil scene treatment in the beginning, kind of like Damages did (or over did).

Kind of freaky to see Walt with a full head of hair.

I still think it's Walt Junior's turn to break bad, he's the only one left.

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Hmm....that's a thought:up:

The 1st show sure delivered!
    BEST show on TV!

11. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Never watched it before, but they reran all of the previous seasons' episodes and I set my DVR to record them all. Watched 2 years of Breaking Bad in like 2 weeks. That was an intense 2 weeks.

12. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

What about Holly? :D

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think Hank's wife Marie, is hott!

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the hour passed so quick... I was kinda mad. :wow: Now I gotta make sure Im home by 10 on sundays.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If Walt is ever busted it will ruin Hank. Dunno how they write their way out unless Hank flips or dies or Walt is never busted.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think Walt is getting too confident for his own good. When he said "because I said so" to Mike, I got a feeling he will not be alive when the series ends.

17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Since it has been announced that this is the final season, I'd say that is a pretty safe assumption. I'm just wondering who else will be "collateral damage."

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

What about Jessie?

19. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

So, now that Skyler is completely terrified of Walt, why doesn't she just go to Hank and spill the beans, assuring protection and immunity?

20. tito

tito Well-Known Member

so how soon does mythbusters try to recreate the magnet scene? ???
    I know I want to see it!
    Yeah Magnets Bitch!!!!