1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The prequel opening scene... I think that the toy in the trunk is for Hank.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Can't imagine Hank flipping. His wife would first. She's already a crook.

3. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Everyone dies except Walt.

4. I have never even heard of it; but i dont watch much TV either. Well, except for racing, i really dont watch TV at all.

Is it a prime time show? How long does it last, 30min or an hour?

5. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Ho-ree Chit, Broome!

First it was "Who is Jay Springsteen, now this?!!
    Dude, pm me first before getting on here and admitting this shit; I'll 'splain it all to ya :) .

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

60 minute show on AMC, on Sunday night at 10pm. You should start at the beginning though, be careful, it's very adictive:up:

7. You lost me at "60 minute show". :D

I have never watched a whole 60min show at one time...much less actually followed a full season of anything.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

crash course. Episodes are 45 mins run time. You wont stop watching!!!!

9. I beg to differ :D

10. tito

tito Well-Known Member

first four seasons are on netflix streaming

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

This would be a good airfence bet for those of you that bet. ;) You WILL start watching and not stop until you're caught up.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Mrs White yet. Did no one catch her demeanor once she realized her ex boss was scared to death of her? She liked the power. I think she's going to become a major player in all of it.

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

After Skylar's breakdown, I don't know which direction she's going. I like the new aggression in Walt, he's finally taking charge. I still think Marie is hott:D

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

First season.

Dead body + bathtub + hydrofluoric acid . . .

Classic Breaking Bad.

14. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

15. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

My guess is that Walt's new power trip will get the best of him. He's really turning evil, but in a slow, calculated way. Love the way he manipulated Jessie into ditching the chick.

Only show we ever watch a second time to pick up n the little things we miss. Love my Sunday nights :beer:

16. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

I didn't think Walt was guilty of poisoning jesses girlfriends son? I thought mike or one of the goons did it to put a wedge between Jesse and walt.. Did I miss something?

LOVE this show, DVR is you're friend Chaos, you'll be in a very small club if you don't watch whole shows straight through in short order minus commercials.

17. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Yes, you missed the end of the final episode of season four, where it showed the poisonous plant (Lily of the Valley) in Walt's backyard. The one he was looking at when sitting by the pool spinning the gun around on the table in the prior episode. ;)

18. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

Got it, rings a bell too, thanks

19. john westcott

john westcott Well-Known Member

Has the new season started?