1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Hank is easily the best character in the series. Plays the dumb oaf card to the hilt all the while...

2. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

Not to mention her little stunt with her boss, Beneke. She's not in as deep as Walt but she's far from a victim in the whole thing.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How anyone can feel sorry for her is beyond me.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

How do you watch it? They have tv in France now?

5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Okay, as I recall Walt tore the bacon and formed it into the number 52. He tells the waitress it's his birthday, so even if we didn't find out later that Skyler has traditionally formed Walt's age using his bacon on his birthday, we'd know what the 52 meant.

Did I miss the reflection of Gus Freen on a glossy piece of bacon fat or something?

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Walt's going to cap (or perhaps bludgeon) Skyler as she's on the line with 911 (or Hank) to rat him out.

Hank's got surveillance on Mike, and will catch him doing something nefarious. It'll somehow tie him to the blue meth, and rather than take the whole rap, Mike will talk.

Walt's new toy we saw in the trunk of that car is his final stand piece, with which he'll take out Hank as he himself catches a bullet from Gomez.

Then again, all the above is so obvious that there's very little chance any of it will go down as I outlined. :D

7. gixxernaut

So it's going to end like a Shakespearean tragedy?

8. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I don't think the heroes are going to ride off into the sunset, if that's what you mean.

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Hank will.

10. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Read what you wrote, then step back a second. You have it figured out, just need to look at the big picture at what's going on. Or more importantly, what's not.

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I just started watching the series from the beginning on Netflix. The guy Jesse, has a twin brother named Colin Edwards. The facial expressions are spot on.:D

12. earacing

earacing Race Dad

After all that about how solid his guys are? No way!

I still say Walt will be the last man standing.

13. gixxernaut

Lots of great theories and the cool thing is it could go any direction. Walt Jr could end up the kingpin of the entire meth industry over six states and Mexico before it's all said and done. :beer:

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Walt will win. Him and Jr riding down the highway in their Dodge cars:up:

15. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

....B1tch!

:crackup:

16. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Damn, anyone catch last night's show? Holy crap that was a bad-ass operation. Last 10 seconds were F'd up to say the least.

My prediction, Walt Jr's ready to break bad.

Holly didn't take her bottle, so she's already on the list ;-)

17. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Last night's was nuts but it also shows just how greedy Walt is. Its like he wants to get caught.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I ain't gonna lie, the ending kind of shocked me. :wow:

The funny thing is, I had been wondering what the hell the point was for the opening scene. I sure got my answer!

19. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

+1 But towards the end of the opening scene I had the feeling the kid was gonna be screwed....at least he was living life blasting around in the desert on his TTR!

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just thought he was going to see an arm sticking out of the ground.