1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victims of sanctuary cities

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 600 dbl are, Mar 23, 2017.

1. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

lol, you do policy enforcement for that democracy, correct? just seems like it could be interesting.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

there is a case before the Supremes about holding Police accountable for causing a situation by violating 4th /2nd Amendment protections?
    https://www.supremecourt.gov/qp/16-00369qp.pdf

Putting an 18yr old in with young girls is plain old stupid. Both of the perps should be strung up savagely.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

No you're missing it (too)....for as long as I can remember my position on our failed Cities is the same, I have always blamed the Democrats for their part in those failed Cities. Numb-nuts stormed into the middle of my rant asking me to point out 'specific' policies in these Cities that I think contribute to their demise/lack of success and/or violence, when I NEVER, not once, hinted to THAT being the specific problem. Really, it was an odd line of questioning if you will, maybe he watched law & order the night before? lol.....anyway, the kid was just looking to get into my shit when the truth is I've barely ever payed him any attention.

The problem in our inner Cities is a vast one, which I say starts at home more than any other, but Democrats have ABSOLUTELY contributed to their failures. Others have accurately stated the current state of our welfare system is a huge factor but IMHO, their lack of supporting LE and executing the laws already on the books have been a HUGE determining factor as well....apparently numb-nuts agrees with my sentiment even though he was arguing to just argue, you know the typical look at me - look at me shit you see in grade school. :D

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Anyone who disagrees with you or calls you out on your bullshit is either retarded, a liberal or a snowflake. And I'm the predictable one :crackup:

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Riiiight, "anyone"........:rolleyes: if you say so. That's so......LIBERAL of you, to make unsubstantiated claims like that. LOL!
    Dude, you've proven, more than once now, that you're the Dungeon Chris Cuomo.....you should be hearing from CNN aaaanyday now. :crackup:

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I know this will come as a huge shock to you, but crime and welfare are not limited to people who identify as a democrat. Your entire original chest pounding rant about the failure of democrat cities was simply #becausedemocrat. When asked to elaborate you couldn't do it. I'm sorry you lacked the mental acuity to elaborate on why the cities are failures.

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.....and it continues.

Not my problem if you're too ignorant to think I'm going to expound on an argument I never made....[policies].

Tell ya what smart guy, share with us your infinite wisdom and take on "Sanctuary Cities"......how many are there OR more importantly, how many are Republican controlled?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Y'all need to go to PMs. I'm bored.

badmoon692008, Funkm05 and stk0308 like this.
  9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

missing what though? you can point the blame towards dems but they (or the opposing side) could not do anything without the BAR.

i just wish people would wake up to this fact, especially guys who enforce the color of law instead of The Law.

10. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

That was the family of Kate Steinle. Case thrown out
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/kate-steinle-wrongful-death-suit/index.html

11. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti just held a press conference where he proudly proclaimed that LA has rejected 100% of the requests from ICE to turn over criminal illegals upon release from jail.

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Great! Cut those bastards off from the federal tit. Maybe even build a wall around LA!

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

RICO the bitches that undermine Federal law

14. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken....

"County and municipal officials, when sued in their official capacity, can only be sued for prospective relief under Federal law.[11] Under state law, however, the Court in Pennhurst noted that even without immunity, suits against municipal officials relate to an institution run and funded by the state, and any relief against county or municipal officials that has some significant effect on the state treasury must be considered a suit against the state, and barred under the doctrine of sovereign immunity."

In other words, there is a great deal of protection in theory from lawsuits against government officials acting in their official capacity.

There have, again, been recent attempts to pass legislation to make it easier to sue - specifically directed toward the sanctuary city officials. None to my knowledge have been passed into law as of yet.

15. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

RICO does not apply. And if attempted to be sued under a Federal statue, I believe the 11th Amendment to the Constitution forbids it.

16. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

17. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

18. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

which 11th Amendment and from which Constitution?

the UNITED STATES democracy is an incorporated municipality of Rome, the republic of these united States (lower case "u") is unincorporated.

19. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not talking about some tin foil hat crap.

I'm talking about the law in the United States of America.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:crackup: Man, this thread delivers chuckles in bunches.