1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victims of sanctuary cities

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 600 dbl are, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You would think that there would be some repercussions when you help people break Federal laws.

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Impeach on breach of oath of office. Free speech is one thing as is working to change the law but most office holders took an oath to uphold the constitution.

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I guess it depends on your view... Are you breaking the law? Or are you providing a technology service that, may, under certain circumstances allow others to circumvent the law?

I mean, is it like a gun manufacturer? They're not breaking the law, but certainly one could argue that they provide one of many means to do so.

Its an interesting question.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can think of a few who have the answer to that one. Fonda Dix, ya in here? :D

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Not really. Guns are used for all sorts of things beyond breaking the law. What other useful purpose would the app serve??

badmoon692008, XFBO and crashman like this.
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Comedy for all of us when some 16 yr old kid gets it and starts setting off RAID alerts all over the city and we see mexicans scrambling all over the place :D

badmoon692008, dtalbott and kangasj like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Does free speech cover walking into a Cinco de Mayo fiesta and yelling, "La Migra! La Migra! Immigracion! Arriba! Apurete!" :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I can't be the only one that heard Speedy Gonzales reading that... :D

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

needed some ándele!s...

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid: I must shamefully confess… :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, me too.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Buncha racists all up in here!

There was a time when every single component of a narcotic ring got investigated on the who's who and then eventually got swept up. From the actual persons moving the drugs to the money collectors to the whistlers, whoop whoop'ers, 5-Oooo'ers [on foot or bicycles]........all partaking in a narcotic distribution Conspiracy but the youngin's giving the heads up typically will see an Obstruction charge.

My point? Whether you're the dumb ass politician OR even sympathetic Juan Doe who runs into a neighborhood each time he sees an ICE van around......they CAN fall under the Obstruction of a Governmental Function category. The politician should be made an example of.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  15. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

"speciesist"
    Don't jump to conclusions snowflake,
    Speedy Gonzalas was a mouse who just happened to fit into a Mexican Stereotype.

16. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Saw this today. Someone made a sign and put it up lol

Attached Files:

Rico888, dtalbott and TurboBlew like this.
  17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

those apps stink like the old police trick of calling perps with warrants to come get a free television at 123 main street or where ever. Did phone developers deliberately put "smart" in the description of the appartus to fool peoples instincts?

18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

There is no "I" in integrity. Ok theres 2 but who is counting? :D

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm not an attorney (I did stay in a Holiday inn Express though) but it seems to me that if a city Government decides to become a sanctuary for illegals, and openly promotes the idea then does just that, they would be in violation of the law. Am I wrong?

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My exhaustive 10 second Google search found:
    http://criminal.lawyers.com/criminal-law-basics/aiding-and-abetting-a-criminal.html

Aider and abettor laws vary by state. But generally, a person is an aider and abettor when he or she:

• does or says something to aid, promote, or instigate the commission of a crime
    • with knowledge that the perpetrator is planning to commit a crime, and
    • with the intent to facilitate or encourage the crime. ....
    Sounds like a great description of the definition of a sanctuary city.