1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victims of sanctuary cities

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 600 dbl are, Mar 23, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Shit, they fine people for flashing their headlights to warn other drivers of a speed trap.

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

XFBO likes this.
  3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

TEN SECONDS! I didn't intend someone to make a frigging career investigating my question. What's the matter wich you?
    Actually, from what I hear in interviews it's a very complicated issue. Local laws mixing with Federal laws, and who exactly has jurisdiction on the matter at that time and place, and how it's executed.

4. In Your Corner

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Fuckin news outlets aren't worth a piss. That's not a truck that's a piece of shit PT Cruiser.

6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

The second they said Chelsea

7. In Your Corner

The city under the bridge.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The entire force needs to quit on the badge/name thing alone

XFBO likes this.
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I particularly found this amusing>

"This is similar to Chicago PD “investigatory stop reports” which require officers to fill out a long form after every stop. This practice has resulted in Chicago Police Department officers reducing proactive contacts by an estimated 82% while shootings in the city are skyrocketing."

Hmmmm, let's try to figure out why Chiraq's crime rate is soooo outrageously out of control and why the PD there seems to be ineffective...............Hmmmmm (finger tapping on desk)....what.....can.....it.....be???

Imbeciles, the whole lot of them (Libtards).

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

XFBO likes this.
  12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

BHP41 likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's another symptom of a desperate, corrupt, and failing political party. They are desperate to show a win. The good news is that with every one of these radical leftist power moves that go against the majority of American's desires...they scoop out another shovel of dirt for their own grave.

brex, crashman and XFBO like this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

From your lips to God's ears.

15. In Your Corner

Legislation by judge, nothing new for the left.
    Weird how a government tactic which has been used for decades, withholding federal funds to force compliance, is suddenly unconstitutional.

16. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I saw this yesterday or the day before, great news indeed!

It's about damn time political activists in the Judicial system get held accountable, hoping to see the same get done in political positions (Mayors/Governors/Sheriffs) next. It's the first step in fixing this BS immigration problem.

lrrs517 likes this.