1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V1-V3, 350, 500 bike? Anyone selling?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Mike Kelly, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Of course they do, Charles, of course they do...Now tell me again about this conception of sanity of yours? Oh yes, riding a two stroke, riiiiighhhttt...

2. charles

charles The Transporter

Ken wants us to get along.

3. Chumbucket

That's the kind of loving and caring man Ken is, Charles. And don't think I don't see the way you try to appeal to the kindness that is inherent in his Kenness...But I'm savvy to your ways -- you, the rodents, that Ding-Ding character, oh yes, I know what evil lurks in those reed valved pre-mix hearts of yours...You want to see the world mounted on Puch mopeds and transporting families of five including the goats and chickens on some godforsaken Sears Allstate Chi-Com knockoff...

I for one will not stand for it, Chaz...We're watching you...

4. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

It seems to be working for them in China. ;)

5. Chumbucket

Oh cripes, it's the Manchurian Candidate himself! What's next? Charles? You gonna sic KR on me?

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Our reed valves and premix are pure!

We only want peace from you, peace and tranquility, so we may find more power and speed in our trusted and lovely 2-Strokers. There is no sense resisting, victory is ours and you know it deep down inside where your front chain oilers are located. Soon, you and your kind will be permanently assigned to duty in boiler rooms of large transoceanic freight vessels, watching after the huge diesel engines clunking and sputtering oil 24/7.:up:

7. charles

charles The Transporter

Be careful here, Brother Chummy, I've heard murmurs of foreboding, hair-raising descriptions of what Jim does to malcontents, none of whom are ever heard from again...

8. Chumbucket

The way your ilk carries on I doubt much of anything was ever heard from again with those blasted stinger pipes producing 10,000dbs through the blue haze, you environmental menace, you...

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

That there is just a big, fat, stinking lie and you better take it back.

I never said I wanted us to get along. You are the one that wants to roll up the body count. Well, so be it there will be no prisoners, only corpses covered in 2 stroke mung, did in by the filth of their own.

Ken ( I'll have peace and quiet when all the 2 strokes have seized)

P.S. How did the Hampsters get dragged back into this?

10. Chumbucket

I'm picturing a lifeless, disheveled Fonzi pile here, Ken...Very evocative, I like it...That Charles must have ate his Wheaties today. I wonder if water beads on them if they get caught in the rain?

11. charles

charles The Transporter

FYI, Chummie, water NEVER beads on Wheaties, the Breakfast of Champions!
    A special, technologically-advanced additive maintains dryness in the most
    severe downpours. Now you know.

12. Chumbucket

Not the cereal, Charles, you mung covered halfwits with your Bel Ray MC-1 two-stroke body gel...

13. charles

charles The Transporter

I would recommend that we leave the Hampsters out of this, now that they have formed a union.

Brother Chummie says we should all get along, Ken.

14. Chumbucket

Oh look at you...

Ken? Scare the poo out of him again with your, "Tex is a pussy," t-shirt pic...

15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Who is going to be at Mid-Ohio? Then we will see what is what. I'll be pitting with Tex and I'll have the shirt in person.
    Charles, Are you an any of your 2 stroke sycophants gong to show your mung covered bodies at Mid-O? A nice neutral track that we all can go to. How about it. " Bring out your dead", "Dead man walking". I don't believe Chumpster wants us all to be friends, he just wants a good nights sleep without having to ever worry about being roused by the slapping of pistons and the wailing of stingers. The gauntlet has been thrown and the challenge accepted. Let the duel begin unfettered by knowledge and fact. We are reduced to good old fashioned mudslinging, based on lies, half truths, and innuendo. So Charles and Ringalingdingdong, don't hide behind Master Hinshaw's skirts any longer, don't bother to invoke KR ( who mastered both 2 stroke and 4) pedal out your little 2 stroke mopeds and gird up your loins for battle.

Ken ( Mid-Ohio Beertopia 2010!!! All are welcome BYOB)

16. charles

charles The Transporter

Ken-

No Mid-Ohio for me. Chumpster believes there should be peace and harmony, despite the kamikaze style we've taken on...oh- look what you wrote, you wrote that Jim wore skirts! I can assure you that Mr. Hinshaw will not take this lightly. Remember the movie 'Deliverance'?

17. Chumbucket

Charles, you really ought to give this madcap Mid-Ohio melee a little more thought...VMD is a vintage bike mecca with the swap meet and auction and all, the facility itself is top notch, the track is an absolute blast, and better yet that time of year in central Ohio can be positively bucolic. Unlike Buttcrack, Georgia in the summer, you are unlikely to parboil your marbles off in the pits and succumb to heat stroke. The track even has decent chow.

18. charles

charles The Transporter

Brother Chummie:

I was there many years ago, when it was certainly in its hayday, a really big event for sure...I prepared a Harris-framed genuine EMC Rotax 250 (yes, a Dr. Erlich prepped 2-Stroker with IoM history) for a friend of mine to race. I remember some rather bizarre antics by the track gestapo force, all too eager to start aggravation. To be very honest, I'd rather go to Barber for example, less travel time. And I don't like bucolics, they give me indigestion.

19. Chumbucket

You really had me going with that Harris frame bit but I should have known the other shoe would drop...Yeah, Barber sounds muy cool, but it's light pack and rations for us Inuits up here...

20. charles

charles The Transporter

You never once (before this) even remotely hinted that you were an Inuk...now I get it, very clever- 'Chumbucket'...I understand completely now, you're from a small Inuit fishing village. Do you live in Canada, Greenland, or Alaska? How did you get into cycle racing that far north? I wonder if your village had any BSA Bantams around when you were a kid...remind me sometime to tell you what happened to Hate McDead and me when we wound up in Alaska.

If I get my hands on another Harris frame, I might even try a Yam RD frame, I'm going to stuff a BRC Engineering 250FE (Rotax, sort of...) into it. Take a look at that power plant (www.brceng.com), 90 HP, 13,500 RPM...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010