1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V1-V3, 350, 500 bike? Anyone selling?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Mike Kelly, Feb 17, 2010.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Too little, too late! I've already been on the horn with Kenny, and Mr. Norris is on his way in a private jet, cracking his knuckles...Kenny said somethin' about putting you on that TZ750 dirt-tracker to see if you can handle the truth. :D

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

SWEET!....I've always wanted to kick Chucks axx and ride a TZ750, you are the man Chas! :eek: Any chance I could do both same day?....I'm kinda tight on schedule, you know, with Daytona and all :rolleyes:

3. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Wait a minute, Chum brought in KR, sort of a self fulfilled prophesy there. And K-Sex said something about a V3 bike dusting off the two-strokes that have to bump up to even be there. I just mentioned the champ rides a two-stroke and that happens to be Jim Hinshaw.

4. CharlieY

Hey Rich, I didnt notice Chum brought in KR, on a 4 stroke....that could be bait.:D

I just recalled a comment I believe he made...could have been in another thread, I decided searching for the quote would be futile...something about the cycle of things coming back to those 2 points....thats all.

I dont specifically recall kens comment.

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I never made any stinking comments!! I think them 2 stroke guys are telling fibs. They can't help it, it comes from trying to explain why they stuck another engine, i.e. "I think it nipped up" instead of "That POS seized up solid again cause it is sucking air past a seal, intake boot,"

Ken ( I never make stuff up)

6. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

7. charles

charles The Transporter

Ken who are you trying to convince here? You and your Fellow Traveler Lost Boy Companion Chummy have been burnin' the midnight oil in a provocative but futile effort to rattle The 2-Stroke Racing Horde. In fact, Ken, not only did we get a good laugh out of it, we conspired to build sleeker, faster, and more powerful 2-strokes. When they go by you on the straights, they will suck the primary chain oilers and pushrods right off your clapped out 4-poppers. All you will see is a fine mist of...Premix Victory. :up:

Now then, Ken, I needs to know: are you coming to Roebling this week or no?

8. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Said the horses........mouth.

9. kenessex

Charles,

No RRR for me this weekend. It will have to be later in the season. I haven't looked at the schedule seriously enough yet to figure out when my southern sojourn will be. I don't have my 4 stroke V-2 weaponry finished yet.

Ken

10. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

This is about as bad as the Hatfield-McCoy feud. :Pop:

11. charles

charles The Transporter

Too bad, Ken, I was going to go to RRR to see if, somehow and with the grace of Divine Intervention, we could heal the grievous wounds inflicted on each side during this War of The 2 Stroke/4-Stroke Clans.

Now, it will have to wait, so in the interim, I suggest we continue to roll up a decent body count!:D

12. kenessex

Charles,
    Perhaps the body count will begin with the dead 2 strokes stacked on the outside of turn 1 at RRR as the smokers go squeak at the end of the straight.

Ken

13. CharlieY

14. charles

charles The Transporter

Worse, much worse...the Hatfields and McCoys knew each other. In this feud, we never know who the enemy is. These 4-stroke guys seem to come out of nowhere, taking time off from cam grinding, tappet tapping, pushrod polishing, and valve seating to attack without provocation. Perhaps they get pissed because they can't adjust their magnetos and front chain oilers. Perhaps they were forced into involuntary servitude during childhood to cut lawns and whack weeds with 2-stroke equipment. Obviously, it is a deep-seated angst that is deserving of psychiatric attention, application of huge quantities of strong medications, and possibly lobotomies.:p

Bu the real focus here should be on Mike: has he settled on a suitable ride?

15. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Well, thank you, Dr. Phil, errr, Charles, whatever...

Look Chaz, if you want to percolate around the track sounding like something creating wood chips in the great north woods, that's certainly your prerogative, but to hide behind this specious cloak of pious sanity is more than any man should have to take...

Your cohort in this vapid distortion of anything resembling reality is named after a snack cake, in your spare time you are doing God knows what with rodents down there on "The Farm", and it was no more than a few months ago you were preaching the merits of turning off one's central heat in the middle of the Winter...Does any of this sound remotely sane to you, Chaz? Me thinks you are projecting again, my friend...

16. charles

charles The Transporter

I never laid claim to sanity. My cohort is not at all named after a snack cake, but the beautiful sound of a 2-stroke motor but of course you wouldn't be able recognize that, being preoccupied in your denial of such wonderment. Never again call my Hampsters 'rodents,' they have formed a union and take offense at such utterances. Regarding my 'up at night' program utilizing personal energy to maintain a comfortable lifestyle (while enhancing fitness and mental capacities) rather than conventional (and wasteful) heating sources, I would urge you to try it for several months before offering a worthless critique.

As far as professional credentials are concerned, I can assure you that mine are established and up-to-date, but, if you feel more comfortable working with another practicioner, I will turn over my files on you to the esteemed Dr. Hate McDead, renowned master of the occult.

17. Chumbucket

They've formed a union, Charles? The rats have formed a union? What are they going to do next? Buy a bunch of swampland down in central Florida and build Ratworld? Too late, it has already been done...

18. charles

charles The Transporter

Don't hate on the Hampsters. :D

Yes, they've formed a union, in order to establish domestic tranquility, and to provide for the common defense.

Dr. McDead will handle your case files from now on.

19. Chumbucket

Domestic tranquility? How much tranquility does a rodent who craps and sleeps in wood chips need?

20. charles

charles The Transporter

Our Hampsters do not sleep on wood chips, my friend.

They have special-made bedding and such.