1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV commercials/ads and their gay innuendo nowadays

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gapman789, Mar 24, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Quality, not quantity. :D

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If it agrees with your point!

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Et tu? There is nothing statistical at work here. Its a counter opinion to the one presented, hence offering some "rounded" information. Its from someone who lives the religion, not a Zionist organization designed to foster animosity in the Middle East because it's good for business (who didn't get hit up for a donation?).

Let's get back to this, shall we:
    "There is NO denying that they <Muslims> have a "different" view on sex - rape of women, and children of both sexes, is looked at as pretty much acceptable." With friends like these...

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Let’s do! Let’s talk about your bullshit statement of a few extremist clerics somehow being responsible for some 200 million women worldwide having their clitoris’s cut out so sex isn’t pleasurable for them. Let’s talk about the US service members punished for dealing with Afghan soldiers that were raping little boys. Let’s talk about the huge spike in rapes and other sexual assault that came to Europe with the flood of Muslim “refugees”. How about women being stoned to death in Saudi Arabia for being raped. How about honor killings? Hell, we can even talk about Muhammad’s marriage to a six year old girl and consummation at 9.

Ian178 likes this.
  5. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Lol. Sure, they are all "people of the book" but Jews and Christians don't go around cutting people's clits off. The proof is in the pudding. I happen to be quite fond of that piece of anatomy.

Find me a Jew with a slave and I will admit that you're right.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

OK!
    None of that supports your statement. My comment about the odd-cleric was directed at the rape assertion, not FGM, but no worries, because that is completely fucked up, and anyone supporting it reproachable. But so is allowing spousal beatings and rape, and damn near everyone society did that at one time.

There is no doubt that a viral strain of thought and behavior hangs over some muslim groups. Calling these as representative of the entire group is beyond ignorant. The arc of history, which the fight of the majority will win, will favor human rights. We have only to look in the rearview mirror. (When you have some concrete evidence that shows the majority of muslims worldwide support rape and pedophilia, maybe we can talk.)

7. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Oh okay, so it's all good then.

8. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Sort of like communism? They killed a lot more people than the Nazis could of ever dreamed of but it's okay, on a long enough timeline they will get it right?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah. Just a sideways way to remind you of what is frequently pointed out to me...anecdotal evidence doesn't really build a strong case for a worldwide condition for either side.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Exactly what I’ve been saying:

Islamic doctrines and Arabic cultural mores that permit, explicitly or implicitly, the sexual assault of non-Muslim women who are not dressed properly or walk unaccompanied by a male relative, are pernicious. And Muslims rapists in Europe and Australia have cited belief and culture in their defense. But mass migration is often inherently disruptive, breaking down values and trust in stable communities.

12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Right, we limit our genital mutilation to boys.

For our women, we slut-shame them instead of killing them. I'm not sure that the effect is much different for the woman.
    We sentence a woman (but not a man) and her child to a lifetime of poverty if a little natural pleasure results in an unmarried pregnancy.

But we are so much more evolved than "them"

Seems to me that its pretty much the same result via different means.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Whatever you're smokin', pass it this way.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Advertisers are doing what it takes to sell product. Nothing more, nothing less. They don't give a shit about diversity, just sucking up to the public to get their particular crap sold.

If you didn't notice it until you were told to I'm not really sure how that is something in your face...

sharkattack likes this.
  15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Who hacked your account?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, you were good with the mutilating boys part but went way off the rails here. Shaming someone is not remotely in the same realm as chopping off ANY body part. Unmarried pregnancy is not remotely all on the woman nor are they even close to condemned to a life of poverty.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I thought circumcision was rooted in a sanitary issue. Sort of like pork (and other foods that weren't allowed), the powers that be decided that the best way to get the general public to follow along would be to make it a religious issue.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

But we do give that woman an alternative to a life of poverty for her and the unmarried pregnancy....whether you agree with it or not. She doesn't have to condemn them both to a life of poverty.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd add perceived before sanitation but that's my take as well. It wasn't about pleasure unlike the female mutilation.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You mean right now today or throughout history?

Today: https://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/

Back then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery

Historically some Jewish people owned and traded slaves.[3] They were important players in the medieval slave trade in Europe up to about the 12th century.[4][obsolete source][5][6] Several scholarly works have been published to rebut the antisemitic canard of Jewish domination of the slave trade in Africa and the Americas in the later centuries,[7][8][9] and to show that Jews had no major or continuing impact on the history of New World slavery.[8][9][10][11] They possessed far fewer slaves than non-Jews in every Spanish territory in North America and the Caribbean, and in no period did they play a leading role as financiers, shipowners, or factors in the transatlantic or Caribbean slave trades.[12]

American mainland colonial Jews imported slaves from Africa at a rate proportionate to the general population. As slave sellers, their role was more marginal, although their involvement in the Brazilian and Caribbean trade is believed to be considerably more significant.[13] Jason H. Silverman, a historian of slavery, describes the part of Jews in slave trading in the southern United States as "minuscule", and writes that the historical rise and fall of slavery in the United States would not have been affected at all had there been no Jews living in the American South.[14] Jews accounted for 1.25% of all Southern slave owners, and were not significantly different from other slave owners in their treatment of slaves.