1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV commercials/ads and their gay innuendo nowadays

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gapman789, Mar 24, 2017.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The practice is found in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and within communities from countries in which FGM is common. UNICEF estimated in 2016 that 200 million women living today in 30 countries—27 African countries, Indonesia, Iraqi Kurdistan and Yemen—have undergone the procedures.

How many "odd clerics" does it take to account for 200 million cases?

Ian178 likes this.
  2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I only used his own words in that context. So...no.

3 hours of research and he comes up with the JVL. Brilliant. Conflates Arab nations with the entire muslim world. Check. Off the cuff, adds in genital mutilation to original claim. Check.

No one in the west condones of the practice of female mutilation, let alone rape. It's hideous and byzantine and should be eliminated. None of that makes your original statement about rape being "pretty much accepted" credible, even in the residual countries where spousal rape has not been made illegal (cf., Germany, 1997).

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

More like two minutes of research. I had work to do. If you don’t think shariah law condones rape and pedophilia, you’re a fucking brainwashed idiot. Just because they have “marriages” does not mean it’s consensual. Explain the spike in sexual assaults in Europe that came with the migrants from the ME. Explain the countless reports of rape and abuse in the refugee camps, in isis territory, and all those little girls kidnapped and sold into the sex trade in Nigeria. If you don’t think that shit happens in the west you’re a blind fool. Shariah law regards women as second class citizens, and ALL of the Muslim would regards shariah law as a higher authority than the laws of whatever nation they reside in.

Ian178 likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes.......because so was I.

So........woooosh.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you guys seriously defending rapists and pedophiles? I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but shariah law only applies to Muslims. They can do whatever they want to non-Muslims if it advances Islam (I don’t remember the exact term, but something along those lines).

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

All I got to say on the matter is...
    The RoF ;) does not abide violence towards innocents. Nutbags coming here claiming God's will, or some shit like that, for their lunacy will end up as new additions to that part of the border which has been lined with impaled assholes.
    They wanna be medieval? Wish granted.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is there any unbiased source anymore?

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not likely, but anything between Jews and Muslims is quite likely to be more than most.

11. dsapsis

Maybe round out your information on sharia from an actual practicing muslim?

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I have. I’ve discussed this with practicing Muslims. The person who wrote that article does not speak for the majority. That’s a totally whitewashed, vanilla, pc description of Sharia.

Ian178 likes this.
  13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

So I take it you've never actually read the Old Testament, where these penalties also apply. In fact, that is precisely were Sharia Law gets them from.
    Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all share the Old Testament texts as part of their dogma.

14. dsapsis

And you do (by citing JVL of all places)? Jeezus.
    When CAP identifies the problem, you know you've been had by the propaganda machine.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m well aware. I’ve said several times that the biggest difference between the three Judeo-Christian religions is age. In the Old Testament the Jews were conquering and killing people left and right. In the Middle Ages it was the Christians. Now, roughly a thousand years later, the youngest of the three is all that’s left in their violent stage. The problem is that they have much more effective weapons. The crusaders didn’t have potential access to nuclear weapons capable of erasing all life from the surface of the earth.

Ian178 likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It was the first thing that came up in the search that wasn’t rife with scripts and pop up ads. If that’s all that’s keeping me from convincing you of my argument, give me some time to do a proper source search and I’ll find you some more reputable sites that say exactly the same thing (because it’s true).

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  17. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

So you are saying that they all essentially run on the same timetable.

Also, at this point, no majority muslim country other than Pakistan has nukes (unless we've secretly given them to the Saudis like we did the Israelis). However, with the tear-up of the Iran deal, that will be coming shortly.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes, but they exist and it’s dumb luck that no extremist has come up one yet.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Never was but with more sources it is more obvious now.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So one out of 1.5 billion is now a significant statistical sampling? Just checking for reference.