1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did I say anything about economy? I said powerful. Might makes right and when the person controls the 2nd or 3rd biggest pile of nukes you stay friendly with him and keep him close...

I'm truly floored you don't understand that.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

:crackup:

He has had the benefit of 0% interest rates for his entire presidency yet he is the only President in history to not see at least 3% GDP growth.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hence my use of the word powerful not rich. ;)

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good point, they can rape and pillage poor countries, still have to sell what they steal to someone though, can't have everyone be either flat broke or a billionaire.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only place I ever see them is Cali.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nigerian dude right?

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sweetwater, Texas. The Welcome To: Sign on the interstate is made out of one of those big assed windmill blades. The wind farms in that area makes the one between LA and Vegas look tiny.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oooohhhh - I've been through there but it's been a while. I hit Midland at like 1 or 2 am so not sure what time that would have put me through Sweetwater. All I remember from DFW to I-10 and El Paso is once it got dark I didn't see anything out there but some truck stops and occasional exit signs, not even any other drivers going either direction :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So, same question I'd have asked about the Hillary haters - anyone actually sack up and leave the country?

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I went through a huge one last week between Raton and Clovis. Not sure where because that four hours all looks exactly the same. Brown.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Why so angry? :crackup:

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

>6 GW of production. About a third of what's in Texas.
    Hey since you are going back to Willow Springs, take the scenic route back to Vegas (presuming thats where you're flying out of) north toward Tehachapi and you can go through the largest windfarm in the state.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I go through there from Vegas to Buttonwillow, that's mainly the one I was thinking of. Other than that I've seen them on the 10.

I see smaller versions across the country but nothing like Tehachapi.

15. dsapsis

While you are laughing, can you point to 99 other "things political" you got right? It sure wasn't your condemnation of "journalism" last year.:Poke:

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So journalism is alive and well? LOL holy shit...Imma fall outta my chair! Fake news!! HAHAHAHA!! Keep 'em coming this is great!

17. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Russia most likely has the biggest pile of nukes right now. Most of the time, economics is used to wage war (and after a "willingness to die for what you believe in" is arguably the most powerful indicator on who will eventually win than who has the most weapons and soliders). There are numerous examples of more "powerful" not equating to victory on the battlefield (with both Russia and the US). Economics played the bigger role in bringing down the USSR (which held a similar standing "power" wise and militarily then as it does today).

The largest "tactical strikes" to this country in recent history have been mostly economic. Militarily, what AQ and ISIS have done don't even come close to the damage they inflicted upon us economically and mentally.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

No, no. One of them was humping a sheep and died while doing so. :D
    (Hows that for an attempt to dodge a mistake?)

19. dsapsis

The status of journalism is what it is. That has nothing to do with your swing and miss on the topic. Maybe 98%? :D

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, that's God's country. God made it then God forgot it. Any self respecting rabbit will not live there. :)