1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Speaking of winning machines....I have 5 Oklahoma ANG F16's beginning their practice strafing runs right over the top of my car right now. Nothing will make you forget all the infighting and just think MURICA quicker than five Pratt & Whitney engines going over your head at full song.

motoracer1100 and cpettit like this.
  2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I recognize that; however the quoted section triggering" full retard" was specific to economic influence. Power comes in a lot of forms; hence my dialectic.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You sure about that? Think it through, slowly.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So, he went full retard and then deflected by the economy and you took the bait, got it,

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Seeing as how much you've been wrong lately, yea I'll stick to my ststement

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

'Wind Generation capacity'

Is that said as a 1st or 2nd degree statement?...

...You're allowed to answer 'Yes'. :D

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mutually-assured destruction is one of them kollege concepts with no basis in reality. :)

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So you have nothing to add yet felt the need to comment...

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

No matter who is in the cabinet positions, they will have to more or less work within the laws passed by congress. They are not fully at liberty to just do as they please as dictator of the EPA, Energy, HUD, Education, etc. That is what generally stops them from going full retard on stuff. There have been examples, although not a lot, of Congress passing a new law to clarify when the executive branch has not implemented the law in the way that congress intended. Usually you have to get a super-majority to override the executive branch, because the president will frequently veto such laws because it is his cabinet that is basically being overridden anyway. So it doesn't stop things unless they really get out of hand.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oups. Just touched a 'NoGo' zone....

11. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

I think I'll answer with "I have no idea what you're asking."

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

1st degree then...

13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I also was not sure what was being asked, but if I had to guess, he might be inferring that Texans are full of a bunch of hot air. Or something like that.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

LOL! It is just TZ trying to move the topic away from the fact that Perry may actually have more experience in the energy sector as a whole than some people are willing to admit. I do have to admit that he has been doing quite well at keeping his tears under control with the use of smileys since the election though.:D

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

What I think he means is large open spaces on easy to buy or lease land that has constant steady high winds.

The coast is good too but those people hate wind farms and we don't.

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

This lovely mutual glee session reminds me to ask if there's a way to tag a thread as to easily dig it back out further in time?

Hopefully (and I'm dead serious about this) you girls will be able to continue this auto-eroctica thing you're all enjoying.

But as you can imagine, I highly doubt it and I'd love to easily drag this masterpiece later... :D

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So do you and Rick Perry discuss these things in a weekly luncheon, late night text sessions, over beers at the ballgame, or what? Since you have so much insight into what understandings he does and does not possess? Or are you just basing your assumptions on an out of context soundbite that's been blown out of proportion with the media's attempt to label another conservative as an out-of-touch idiot, "Little W" if you will?

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

As I stated in the first post, I started this thread with the intent of mining it later for my "in your face" gloating sessions. :D Feasting on your liberal tears is delicious now...and will be even more delicious later.

Full disclosure: politically I'm correct 99% of the time. I was only ever wrong about one thing and that was never posted here. In fact, you can call me Negrodamaus because the one thing he was wrong about was the same thing I was wrong about. ;) (bonus points if you can figure out what that was)

kangasj likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They don't do alright on the money spent by the citizens of those poor countries. They do alright on the backs of those citizens, selling whatever good/service those citizens produce to the rest of the world. How wealthy would the Saudi Royal Family be if they could only sell oil within their own borders?

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You'd be surprised what an executive agency can "accomplish" with just rules, regulations, mandates, and guidelines. Regarding the laws specifically, how many senators and congressmen do you think actually read them? The agency structures them however they want, buries the stuff they REALLY want deep inside, and then a connected congressman attaches it to some other political hot button bill that's sure to get passed, and before you know it, your diesel truck is required to get 50mpg by 2025.