1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She's gonna be living rent free in Guantanamo soon.
    Fuck her.

blkduc likes this.
  2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It is insane how they gargle her ancient wizard sleeve. She is a saint in their eyes and could never do anything to change their minds.

If she ever does make it to Gitmo...i will request that assignment as my duty station! :beer:

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

ducnut likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. blkduc

It's obvious even without poll results. Trump is winning people over like crazy with conservative financial policies. Also factor in that the left is not hiding their agenda any more and that agenda is un American, racist, hateful, tyrannical, oppressive, and bigoted. People see it now and are #walkaway and #blexit .

WINNING!

ducnut likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Bad news for Dems since people tend to do worse against a generic candidate.
    Yep same with Bush in Africa on aids. But Obama 'cared' :bow:

blkduc likes this.
  7. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Really? The President who repealed DADT is anti-gay?

http://time.com/3816952/obama-gay-lesbian-transgender-lgbt-rights/

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

10. blkduc

11. code3ryder

you mean someone has one point of view that's not good but evolves and has a better understanding/viewpoint??? What a horrible person. What pro-gay policies has Trump introduced stateside?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why do there need to be pro gay policies? I thought the whole point was to treat everyone equally not single them out for special treatment be it good or bad...

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Keep that shit up and the progs will start boycotting WERA races. :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm kind of amazed they haven't yet to be honest. They'd truly freak if Evelyne ever posted her opinions on stupid shit like this :D

The publicity would be nice tho.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

(Psst...don't think your target demo are prone to pussy hats and pipeline vandalism :crackup: )

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think this is more fitting.

R Acree likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True but they don't need logic or even to remotely know about something to hate and protest it :D

18. code3ryder

based on what tho? I mean if you hate Obama, that's an easy slant but there's nothing to back that up.

19. code3ryder

What I mean by that is policies that help equality. I don't think there should be any benefits because you're gay but there shouldn't be any rules against you because you're gay either.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So what policies has he enacted that are anti gay? What policies are anti gay that need repealing (even though the president can't really do that)?

Fencer likes this.