1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Way back when...a gram was $100, so a kilo would have sold for $100,000 (less whatever the quantity discount would have been). It would have been very unlikely that the end user would have gotten pure, so each kilo would have been stepped on at least once, so figure 75% pure (way high). Those numbers are 30 years ago. I have no idea what the current market is.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn. Thank you for that link.

Curious: with the profit margin so high from coca leaf to final product, why not just grow the coca here?

Surely the technology exists to mimic the soil qualities of the Andean highlands here in the US. It looks like, from a quick google fu of coca plant images, and the info in the article above, that about 300 coca plants fully stripped of leaves would yield a kilo of street ready product worth ~25K wholesale... or not quite $100 per plant. I wonder if the harvest kills the plant? or if they're perennials? I would highly doubt that a street cop in the US would know a coca plant from a hedge plant.

Note that this is just me thinking out loud... the hedges in front of my house are not going to undergo a mysterious transformation! :crackup:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  4. auminer

I had a ... call it ""passing familiarity"" with the retail drug market pricing in the late 80s & early 90s. No idea what the pricing is now. Doesn't seem like weed had undergone much inflation. Curious if coke has but I probably better quit googling cocaine related topics.

Hold on... someone's at the door....

kangasj likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

9. auminer

Bush's fault

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

You didn’t build that.

11. blkduc

I guess Trump found the "magic wand".

12. blkduc

MOTHER F'N WINNING!!!!!! :flag:

F**K the UN and F**K Obama for signing the small arms treaty! America is back!

13. blkduc

Any of you cheddar heads at the rally tonight? :D More important, did you actually get in?

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If they’re not growing it here, it just means it’s cheaper to grow and process it there and build in losses from transportation and interception into the price.

They also process it there and send the finished product here. So you’d have to transfer most of the supply chain here where it’d be vulnerable to disruption by the government. You’d also have to pay US labor costs for the growing and processing.

Any business is inherently conservative, even illegal ones. It’s easier just to find new and better smuggling methods than move the entire production here. Not like it’s that hard to smuggle shit into the US.

Meth is still smuggled in even though it can be produced here easily without having to rely on something as vulnerable as a farm.

auminer likes this.
  15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Not there myself, but I have a bunch of friends that scored tickets.

16. blkduc

But did they get in? Every Trump rally packs stadiums with an overflow of many thousands.

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yup. They were posting photos from their seats.

blkduc likes this.
  18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, in key States like that one I LOVE hearing that!!!

19. blkduc

It's every state he goes to but yes it is good to see around here. You should see the reaction in MN, it's crazy. There is a chance of flipping MN red in 2020, I've been watching this closely.

kangasj likes this.
  20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

On Hardball with CM, they had this line on the screen:

Hillary: "I'm living rent free in Trump' s head"

Then CM said something to the tune of Hillary has to think everyday "how did I loose to that?"

:crackup: