1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Same old indoctrination BS.

kangasj likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yepper. Textbooks are notoriously inaccurate on most things historical.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t get the racist aspect. How is Trump a racist? More liberal BS.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

His grandmother and father kicked black folks out of their slums I believe.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This is a good listen.

Motofun352 and kangasj like this.
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Something I don't understand. Why aren't the cartels shutting down the zombie herds? The reason being, they need an open border for drug and human trafficking. The herds are going to (finally) cause us to secure our border and dramatically reduce (not stop) their ability to smuggle.

So why would they allow this to happen? The math doesn't add up which leads me to believe that something else is going on.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The cartels own the border, they have to be paid for anyone to cross. They are making money on every person that crosses.

10. blkduc

Sure. But that doesn't answer the question.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Shutting the border will never be complete and they are going to make their money while they can. They will then move onto the next avenue while there is a reduction in traffic. It not like if you shut the border, then they will be immediately broke. Rumor has it El Chapo gave the Pres of Mexico a billion dollar bribe.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There's WAAAAAAYYY too much money to be made supplying Americans' desire for illegal drugs for the borders of this nation to ever be fully secure. There'll always be a profitable way to bring them over here. If simply swimming the river gets stopped, they'll go overland. If going overland gets stopped, they'll tunnel under. If tunnelling under gets stopped, they'll buy/build submarines & come by sea.

The drugs will keep flowing.

13. blkduc

I'm with ya, but securing the border will make it tougher and cut into profits. Am I overestimating how much?

14. auminer

https://www.hammacher.com/product/personal-submarine

This thing's $2 million. I don't know what the cross-border profit is per kilo of cocaine, but let's guesstimate $2000. (probably a low guess) Move one metric ton of coke successfully and you've paid for the boat. I suspect that there are even cheaper options.

A drone that can fly a load of one kilo at a time.

If a dumbass like me can think of those two options while sipping my morning coffee, I'll betcha the minds that make beeeeelllionz off of the drug transport game have thought WAY past this.

blkduc likes this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Diversions???
    They're likely controlling what routes are open to the migrants. They've probably been breaking records on daily shipments because of them.

I don't know about rumors but a witness testified to $100M in Court during his trial.

blkduc likes this.
  16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That thing is a TOY! How many kilos do you think you can fit in that thing? :crackup:

They've actually made their own which were pretty dang impressive in size and function. So why not keep banging out homemade submarines? Probably because it's easier said than done, when there is a perfectly good & OPEN border and they're equipped with an endless supply of people willing to run drugs for them. This is precisely why cartels won't have any government clean up that country.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  17. blkduc

Those are damn good points boys!

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

19. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

20. auminer

I wouldn't have any idea... I remember a line from an Ice Cube (?) song saying that a key was 13-5. That was in the 90s though. That's the sum total of my knowledge base of large lot cocaine.

I wouldn't think that the cross border markup would be even 25% of the US price. BWTFDIK