1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, an adult would have kicked him out to send a clear message that wasting peoples time is not tolerated. It was a question to try to trap Trump in an answer that they could spin it to the "Trump is an evil racist" narrative. He answered the first race baiting question. Should the press be able to just stand there and repeat questions with different phrasing in the hopes that the President will misspeak and they will get their headline? That sounds like a waste of everyones time.

speeddaddy and R Acree like this.
  2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I'm just repeating what you republicans say about the left.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Trolling. Homophobe.

4. jase

Free press, dont like the question, dont answer it, plain and simple.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Is this, by any chance, also your personal creed?

6. jase

Not once did i mention race. like i said in answering your post before. It was about Acosta getting under Trump's skin. However he did that, it worked.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So the press should be working to get under someone's skin, not reporting factual information. Got it.

8. jase

Press do whatever needs to be done to get an answer to a tough question.

Every time someone asks Trump a tough question, he kicks that person out. That's not very American.

Whether the question is stupid, baiting, or whatever. Be an adult, dont answer, and move on.

9. jase

Yup, it's so easy to get under his skin. Just disagree with him and you go him.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You and I have significantly different views of the role the press should play in reporting the news. You support trolling.

11. jase

What does Hillary and Obama has to do with anything?

I love it how every time something goes on the the Trump, the Trumptards always bring up Hillary and or Obama. Please, move on from them...

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And I love your double standard. That is, by the way, why it is brought up. YOU want to give Trump a hard time for a$$hole reporters when your champions were provided questions in advance or served up softball questions.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I do not think that kicking out one reporter that is being a dick really affects freedom of the press...
    The press is there to report the news, not generate controversy. If you think all that Acosta is doing was "asking questions" you have obviously missed what was going on there.

Other than Acosta and Ramos, both of who I believe were being dicks, who has Trump kicked out? Thats 2 people. Not really the wholescale banning of the press that you are trying to spin this in to... Other Presidents have banned, limited access or kicked out people and set the precedent. Should Trump be held to a different standard?

Kicking the guy out was being an adult. Just ignoring the guy would have been sorta a passive aggressive bitch move...

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Jase, have you stopped beating your wife yet?
    Hitler and Stalin, on the other hand, are current political figures.

15. jase

Move on, it's over, it's old news. DAMN, get over it!!

16. jase

Im going through a divorce, so i dont know what you're talking about.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Be glad to when you stop asking ignorant questions and making stupid comments. Until then, get over it.

18. jase

We will just have to agree to disagree. I believe a person, especially the highest office in the land should take the high road if someone is being a dick, baiting, or whatever that person is doing. Maybe Trump could have said, "Acosta, I dont appreciate your line of questions". I believe that would have made Acosta really look bad. Again, just my opinion.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sorry to hear that. Head up, been there. It sucks royally.

20. jase

Yup, will do.