1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Just to update this thread on winning...

We just hit another all time record high stock market closing.

Apple is bringing $36B back to us and hiring 20,000 people. Cook said on ABC news that this was because of the Trump tax breaks and he thinks the economy is going to thrive as a result of Trump's tax breaks.

Lowest unemployment rate since 1973

All time lowest black unemployment...that's the lowest ever...ever...ever since records have been kept

Over 200 corporations have now given out bonuses because of the Trump tax breaks

A whole shitload of corporations are increasing production in the US now

N. and S. Korea are fielding joint teams for the Olympics and 'lil Kim wants to open diplomatic talks now

Libtards are still crying like little bitches watching Obama's legacy of destruction reversed and America becoming great again

WINNING

DrA5, XFBO and sharkattack like this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

butt, butt...$h!thole and medical and DACA.

dtalbott likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Have you stopped beating your wife/girlfriend? It's just a question, please answer it accurately.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just answer the question, have you stopped beating her or not? It's a simple yes or no question.

5. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

This explains your anger. Time to get laid Jase.
    You are in a tough personal situation. Good luck and I hope things work out for you as well as they can.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

The big D sucks indeed, hang in there.

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Not well imo. You should have went go Toe’ and drawn a map...imo.:D

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

This one cracks me up BEYOND belief!

To think THIS GUY ran our nation for 8 long yrs!!!!

Loving that the stupid business man is schooling everyone!!!

[​IMG]

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

This reminds me of children saying "I know you are, but what am I?" Over and over...without making any progress with the discussion.

Someone else did something first and that justifies the action now.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Word.

11. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

a year ago i posted this on FB. What a difference a year makes. Looking back at how much of this has occurred, I can only think of one word to summarize: WINNING!

I don't get too political, but as I sit in a hotel away from my family, trying to earn enough to pay bills, I watched what traditionally liberal news outlets said about the SOU to get a "proper view". All I can say is I am not " wall street" or "big business" or "ultra rich" or any of the other groups that regularly get targeted. I am what should be the middle class. I work long hours each week (as does my wife). Yes, I have more than 90% of the world. No, I don't live in a mud hut. I give away a significant amount of money (and time) to charities of my choosing. I don't ask others to give me anything and I don't want it if I can't earn it. But, every day, I see that apparently the middle class is being defined down and the constant barrage on my wallet and my freedoms is starting to chafe. Life is never fair or perfect, but the OPPORTUNITY to work and add value to the world in exchange for compensation is all we should ask the gov't to provide. When we keep thinking that it owes us a specific OUTCOME, then the American dream is dead. When the govt focus is not on true opportunity and freedom, but wealth transfer and providing eternal benefits to all (who pays for that?), then we have lost our way. Stop focusing on what needs to be taken from others. Instead, focus on removing obstacles from those who are actually working and striving to make a better life. Note, I didn't say focus on GIVING them a better life, but removing OBSTACLES from THEIR efforts to achieve a better life. Then, get out of the way and let life happen! The American spirit has and will lift EVERYONE through free opportunity driven by the sweat of the people, not by the mandates of lawmakers.

Yzasserina and blkduc like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

DE93AEBE-8316-4D4E-97F0-026364D36B13.png

XFBO and blkduc like this.
  13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm good with that.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Absolutely

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Winning

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Hopefully this update also includes removal of McConnell.

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day