1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Acosta was following up on the first question. So what if you, Trump, and the Trumptards dont like the follow up question, too damn bad, be a man/adult and ignore it. Ignoring someone that is asking a question that you dont like is a better reaction than kicking the guy out. By kicking the guy out, it shows that the questions got to him.

Acosta :Poke:Trump LMAO!!

I wasn't aware of Obama limiting access to White House press briefings. If it's true, shame on him.

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's kind of like Rossi sitting on the starting line on a bike with pink tires and that's all the media reports on. The fact that he lapped second place twice is not interesting enough to mention.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Acosta was attempting to race bait Trump, again. It wasn't a legitimate question. You know it, Acosta knew it. Trump knew it and anyone with half a brain knows it.

Why are you so racist?

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if reality was that simple? If a voter is more interested in a single issue candidate then voting for someone from another party might be called for but the reality is that if you're a Republican, and you decide to vote for a Democrat on a single issue, you're still voting for the Democratic party because that candidate will basically support his party's platform on most all other issues. With the way the Democrats have acted for the past 20 or 30 years I wouldn't vote for a Democrat no matter what he was advocating on a single issue. That would be like watching him smile at you as he plunged his knife into your throat.

5. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I wasn't talking about race. Acosta got under Trumps skin. Regardless how he did, the bottom line is that he did it.

An adult would have ignored him and moved on.

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

On the other hand jase, to some of us it shows that we finally have a President that is willing to show the door to those assholes that are only interested in badmouthing anyone that doesn't agree with their way of thinking. I actually think that Trump is a lot easier that I would be if I were President. I would go so far as to deny entities like CNN any access to any press briefings. But then again, I can be more of an asshole that Trump. :D

7. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

An adult wouldn’t act like Acosta. Tired of the childness displayed by some of the media. Glad he put him in his place, want respect give some.

BHP41 and XFBO like this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No.

An adult wouldn't have been a pedantic twat and got his ass thrown out of a White House presser.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

It was grand standing, pure and simple. LOOK AT ME!!!!! CNN should be ashamed, of course that would require some sort of journalistic integrity.

BHP41 likes this.
  10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

jase, I suspect that if Acosta asked Trump if he had stopped beating his wife yet you would be perfectly fine with that question wouldn't you? ;)

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Am I the only person who sees how often Liberal logic is ass backwards???

These guys are slowly losing their f'ing minds.......and it's only been a glorious year so far!!!!

LMAO!

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's likely that we'll never know the truth about Obama's birthplace until everyone involved is dead (kind of like the Kennedy assassination issue) but I would not be surprised to find out that Obama served his eight years as an alien. There sure as hell are a lot of questions about his legitimacy aren't there? :D

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Are you serious? The press freaked out that their (then) new king was shunning them. Google it.
    Why are you so angry?

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't know officer, I kind of jump back and forth on which is more accurate. Democratic diehards actually knowing that they're wrong, and just simply cannot bring themselves to admit it, or if they simply aren't smart enough to know what the truth is. Maybe it falls into the middle somewhere. :(

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He’s a POS liberal. That’s all they know anymore, outrage over nothing and to get offended by everything. He’s playing his part like a good boy.

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Act like a child, get treated like a child. It's pretty simple and straight forward. This isn't the first time Acosta acted like an asshat either.

Are you going to answer why you are so racist?

The problem is I don't know if you are talking about Acosta or jase.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Time out...for the record, butt hurt could be considered homophobic. Are you a homophobe?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just curious...do you think the press asked Obama or Hillary tough questions?

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Of course, provided they were submitted several days prior to actually being asked, and then found acceptable.