1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Seems like a couple republicans verified it and another I heard on the radio sidestepped it by say he didn't say it about any individuals. He didn't say he didn't say it, two different things.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Still very much ado about not much.

Britt likes this.
  3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Lindsey Graham (R) that POS would lie about his own mother, if it fit his agenda.

Bitter LittleMan;

On May 18, 2015, Graham informally announced his candidacy for President of the United States,[13] followed by a formal announcement on June 21, 2015, in his hometown of Central, South Carolina.[14] On December 21, 2015, he ended his campaign for the presidency.[15] He later endorsed Jeb Bushfor President.[16] After Bush suspended his campaign on February 20, Graham subsequently endorsed Ted Cruz.[17] In May 2016, Graham refused to support or vote forDonald Trump when he became the presumptive nominee; and later the Republican Presidential candidate.[18]

Click the "Refused Support for Trump"'and look at that list.... that is the UpHill Battle he faces....

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not only this. He, himself used the words “hellhole” to describe the same countries.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

And not much is an overstatement.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Acosta is a grade A douchebag. Watching his stunts this past year have been crazy. I love Twitchy, you see the real side of all these loonies.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Every interview I've seen makes it seem like they were all cussing and everyone is pretty sure he used a term other than shithole. Something equally crude evidently but not that exact term.

Hard to tell.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And not much more than a manufactured distraction.:D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. I am seeing some stuff on the news (boss makes me watch sometimes, it sucks) about how they're holding up the budget over DACA because it's the only leverage they have to get it pushed through but it's still overshadowed by the whole "Oh my god Trump said mean things" part of the newscast.

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is ironic or moronic...
    upload_2018-1-17_11-10-41.jpeg

12. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Didn't the republicans shut things down a few years ago? Both sides are full of idjets.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And no one was injured. Shut the bish down.

I will say that the Reps were at least claiming to be interested in legal citizens.

Fencer likes this.
  14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

When do we get to be in charge of congresses compensation? Show up for work everyday and get paid. No call, no show too many times and you're fired. Sit out too many votes, fired. Your job is to vote for your people not make your own moral stands and not raise campaign dollars all fuggin day. Vote em out...blah blah blah. When John the senator shows up for re-election, everyone will look at the R or the D - nothing performance based matters as long as its the right team.

gixxerreese and Fencer like this.
  15. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I know you're typically more on the left, but if we came together on OBVIOUS things like this, we'd be a much better country. A freakin'men!!!

Yzasserina, Fencer and cpettit like this.
  17. lrrs517

Obama was a no show no vote Senator. And Elizabeth Warren has done nothing but fund raise and shit on Trump. Two assholes that operate the same.

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

And thank you for just proving my point. Can't even let it stand that they are all pretty much lazy dipshits who put their own interests first, had to make sure you got shots in for your team
    :flag:

jase, SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  19. lrrs517

Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So who just had to have the last word?