1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traxxion AK-20 kit question.

Discussion in 'General' started by da954rrstuna, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Stupid is a powerful drug :Pop:

2. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Don't miss out on the awesome vids (and comments) on the youtube.

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Fuck! T ran him off

4. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

are you on parole/probation? I hope to goodness not or post #18 might be a bit of trouble for you.

5. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

You really are a fucknuckle aren't you? die in a fire you theiving cunt

:down:

6. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Low life, always a low life.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Shank's vids rock! Unparalleled testing data for all those interested in this sport. A credit to the industry.

In other news, NY Legislature introduces new bill that would bring back the dismembering of the throttle hand of those convicted of stealing motorbike parts.:beer:

8. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

What kind of sentence will your next conviction bring?

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know, confessing to a number of felonies on a public BBS is not all that smart right? Well, especially since I can trace you IP right back to where you life, I hate thieves and have no issue giving the info to you local cops so they can keep an eye on you, right?

Ding, fries are done bitch!

10. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

You're a scumbag.

11. Shenanigans

a smooth 2.5 years= Billy Bob ran smooth up in ya for 2.5 years

12. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

"They called you 'Sugar', 'cause you liked to give it out... so sweet. "

13. Shenanigans

my money says the OP wears his boxers backward for easy access.

14. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I came on this thread for some info on forks, and boy, did it take a sharp left turn! :D

15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the op needs to be blackballed from the motorcycle hobby.

16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

:crackup:

Would you like an apple pie with thaaaat?

17. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

Now, I gave you something to talk about for the next month. I'm the hot topic :up:
    I'll check-in in another 7 years to see if anyone else besides Handcapped, remembers me. He has proven that my name is imbedded in his mind forever.;)

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my 2008 Honda CBR1000RR frame,swing and sub-frame with a clean New York State title in perfect condition. I'm the original owner. $1500 for everything plus shipping.
    P.M. me or E-mail me at [email protected].

18. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

Hey stupid, I already paid for them. It's done and over with. In fact I had 12 thieves working for me around the clock for 10 years, averaging 5 bikes a night. And all I got was 2 1/2 years. Lmao. I took the plea with a smile on my face. I guess when you can afford a good lawyer and pay him with stolen bike money, anything is possible. It went from 20 years to 2 1/2 with only 3 court visits. And no matter how much the cops and D.A. pressed me for info, I didn't give up anyone and still got the 2 year deal. And lets not forget about all the millions the city spent investigating me for 10 months. How you fell about that? Millions of dollars in stolen bikes and insurance claims and I got a slap on the rist and got to keep all the money I made. Every so often I bump into the detectives at the local eating spots and laugh at them. The looks on their faces is priceless. And here I'm rolling around in new cars and bike mid day on a work week.
    So, fuck all of you.:D Just be happy you didn't live in NYC at the time or bikes would be in piece and in my pocket.

19. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

You're not very smart, are you?

Though I'm curious, can I give you my address so you can attempt to steal my bike? I'll make sure it's worth your while. I'll even pay for your travel fees to get down to Florida.

20. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Wow, you are smart! I'm sure that this amazing lawyer of yours also was smart enough to include in your plea bargain the charge of filing a false tax return...or did you report all of this money you talk about as income to the kickass job that you have? I'm also sure that this great lawyer of yours also counseled you on the fact that the fraud exception stays the statute of limitations for filing a false tax return :beer:

If not, dont worry, he probably also forgot to tell you that disgorgement of criminal profits is almost always a condition of any plea bargain...if you lied about that then you could probably end up back doing another "smooth" stint in your favorite concrete boys club :up: