1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traxxion AK-20 kit question.

Discussion in 'General' started by da954rrstuna, Jun 24, 2011.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If you google the screen name it pops up on a bunch of other forums and you'll find links to news articles and such.

http://tinyurl.com/6f4vcq3

2. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Nevermind

I'm not enough of sociopath to keep my original post.

Bike thief, go die. Are you sure you didn't get two and a half because you ratted someone out on the inside?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  3. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

Only 2300 views and 4 pages? You silly WERA boys disappoint me.:down:
    And you're really taking the time to do research on me? Make sure you click on every link. Wow, talk about a having nothing else to do with yourselfs. I'm really flattered.:clap:
    And thanks for all the P.M's. I'm glad I touched all your hearts in a special way. :crackup:

So, any other opinions on my suspension question?

BTW, one your WERA members just bought my CBR frame. I promised him I wouldn't mention his name.:tut: In fact he bought a bunch of stuff from me.
    Thank you, Mr. WERA Member. I'll have the package out to you on Monday.

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Dude!!! do you have a gaping hole in your head! I mean seriously, after reading all this crap and knowing full well who you are "lending" advice to. Why in the hell would you take the time to give this prick any useful info, knowing that if this bitch knew where your shit was, he would have had it chopped up into pieces and sold for pennies on the dollar! WTF is wrong with you?

5. Handicapped Racer

People have no shame!

6. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

With all this talk about packages and members, I somehow think prison was like that gay cruise you always wanted to go on.

Behind child predators, rapists and murderers; thieves are the lowest form of existence. And you're proud of what you did. If you had the slightest bit of remorse, I don't think nearly as many people would be against you. But you continue to be proud of the fact that you're an asshole.

7. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

Da954rrstuna: 1
    Trolls: 0

Duh, winning. :crackup:

8. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Wow, you even steal your witty lines.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did the "WERA member" know you're a thief and a convicted felon before the purchase?

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That is very likely BS. Could someone have bought parts from this dude, not knowing that he was a career criminal? Sure. Would someone buy parts from him knowing he is a crook? I don't think so. As much half-truths as there are out there when you buy something, nobody is going to want to start off out of the gate with a known thug. This guy is a manipulator and a bullshitter. That's what they do.

Actually, I think that is a common trait among career thieves and criminals. They get off on the attention that their stupidity brings. It is their way to like themselves. What he just doesn't realize is that people are slowing down to look in the same way that they slow down to look at a piece of road kill.

If he really was the risk taker that he's tried to project here and in other places, he should post up his mug shot, name and address. He's sure proud of them vids. He should stop hiding from those he screwed over. I wasn't a victim but I'm guessing that there were many that were. He should be all the badass that he was meant to be and see what happens.

Either that or be a better man and try to make amends for all the people he ripped off.

11. Handicapped Racer

12. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Dave, no one bought his frame or anything else. Nothing he says can be believed. Plus, didn't he just violate the classifieds policy, stealing more from the WERA community. I know banning him at this point would suck. But you can change the merchandise he's selling into something more appropriate. :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  13. Handicapped Racer

As much as I wish this was true, I know for a fact it's not. Have seen the mentality too many times living in the Dc area. People could careless about about a guy riding around on stolen bikes, as long as it's not their bike.

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

T, what's this clown's name?

15. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Drama aside, I have a serious cartridge question. If your bike didn't come stock with high and low speed compression/rebound (just low speed on an 06 GSX-R) would you be able to get this adjustment with the cartridge kit?

17. Putter

Which one is the guy posting in this thread?

18. Handicapped Racer

mike kontos

19. Handicapped Racer

The cartridge kits are awesome you'll be more than happy with them.

20. Putter

LMAO. I have friends that race those Legend Cars or whatever they are with the motorcycle engines. This guy's name rang a bell with me. I just happened to be Instant Messaging with one of them right now. That Kontos dude better hope the FBI finds him before these guys do.