1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traxxion AK-20 kit question.

Discussion in 'General' started by da954rrstuna, Jun 24, 2011.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well, I hate to hear that. I guess that's why guys like Mike live past 20.

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Already busted did time and came back to the same place and to the same people he robbed from and then probably resold thier shit back to. Like it never happened.

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Apparently the FBI is still interested in Mr. Kontos. And those Legends guys are VERY interested in speaking to him. With baseball bats.

4. Handicapped Racer

Maybe so, but they hit this dude with more charges than the second Oj trail.

I guess it wouldn't chap my ass my ass so much but the dude is so freakin flippant about the shit he's done and has ZERO remorse for it!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't rush me, I and most other haven't even gotten started yet. ;)

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

All I need to know is a PO's name. How do I get it?

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Suburban Rancher, XFBO, and cajun636 are all LEOs in that area I think. Doyle is an attorney in Buffalo, New York too.

8. Handicapped Racer

Read post 78

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

He may have money that he hid. He may have nice "toys".

But I can vote bitch.

10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

To those that missed the link.

The Braggarts name and addy as listed in the original public charges filed is...

Michael Kontos, 35, 12-15 121st Street, College Point

11. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

I have a set ZX10 forks of freshly done from Traxxion Dynamics right here next to me that i'm willing to sell for $200.00 & I'm local. Why don't you meet me @ 46th Street & 12th ave at 9AM monday morning? i'll have them wrapped up & ready to install on your sweet new ride.

You did a write up for magazine? Wow. You must be eloquent. Did you get edumucated in the clink? How was the food? Did you get conjugals?

It just goes to show you how much people value their own life. This clown is on here having lost 2.5 years of freedom, claiming that the money garnered during is thieving days was worth it. Yet he's here, asking suspension questions like a typical budget-conscious club racer making sure that he gets the right results from the precious $600.00 or so he is about to spend.

Hey Kuntos, that's what you're worried about? You have all that cold hard stolen cash from us & you're worried about a stinkin $600.00? And your jail time was "worth it". Power moves in the real estate business? How's that workin for ya? Tell us more while you're shopping for the best price on a new set of straight-line rubber for your bike.
    Worth it? Maybe to you, Kuntos. I put a slightly higher value on every free day on this earth & for me to go to the clink for 890 of them, i would rather not be worrying about my front forks. I'd be so busy doing 2 chicks at the same time that motorcycles would be something that i'd be buying new from a top team for my private track days & not running around a congested city on. Wrenching? What's that?
    For someone like me who values their freedom, i would be thinking that in order for it to be worth going to jail for 890 days, on the other end, i'd better have enough stashed away to buy Ohlins (not the forks, the company), lock stock & barrel.
    In order for it to be "worth it" there would have to be a tractor trailer with bikes & crew working for nobody but me, at any track i showed up to, via my private jet.

That's how i value my time on this earth though. I know everyone is different.

You are an incredible individual. You are asking advice from people you have screwed. Hopefully you're sheer stupidity finally results in you getting the street justice you know you have coming to you.

Yeah. Worth it. How convenient.......

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Discharged from parole, but I did find this.

http://161.11.122.150/ParoleeLookup/details.asp?nysid=05624424R

NYSID: 05624424R
    DIN: 05R2230
    Name: michael kontos
    Date of birth: 10/3/1969
    Race / ethnicity: white
    Release to parole supervision: 11/2/2007
    Parole status: discharged
    Effective date: 11/6/2008

Offense information (most recent):

Crime of conviction Felony class County of commitment
    ENTERPRISE CORRUPTION b queens

13. auminer

Wonder if it'd be of any value to go through the list of other defendants in that case, see if any are still/again in the big house... let them know this douche-nozzle is out & livin large on their freedom... see if they spill anything else about him?

1 Christos Demetroules, 34, 35-17 168th Street, Flushing
    2 Allessandro DelGiornio, 30, of 41-27 171st Street, Flushing
    3 Michael Kontos, 35, 12-15 121st Street, College Point
    4 Robert Fili, 32, of 29-15 170th Street, Flushing
    5 Eric Kohler, 32, of New York City
    6 Josue Caratini, 29, of 48-32 37th Street, Long Island City
    7 Jose Hernandez, 32, 10-38 Bay 32nd Street Bayswater
    8 Andre Ahgob, 28, incarcerated inmate Rikers Island
    9 Adam Alvarez, 33, of 196 Kingsland Avenue, Brooklyn
    10 Gerard Beauchamp, 31, 260 Withers Street, Brooklyn
    11 Philip Serrano, 30, 51 Hendrickson Avenue, Elmont, New York
    12 Eric Nieves, 31, 44 Newell Street, Brooklyn
    13 Jamie Denton, 30, 26 Pond Hill Road, Great Neck, New York
    14 Freddy Feliciano, 33, 54-16 73rd Place, Maspeth
    15 Angel Badillo, 32, 145 Euclid Avenue, Brooklyn
    16 Paris Gonzalez, 34, 20-58 Gates Avenue, Ridgewood.

https://www.parole.state.ny.us/lookup.html

14. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Amazing how twisted people's minds are. Complete D-bag loser touts his crimes and convictions as accomplishments! Save it for your "boys" because they enjoy hangin on your sack! Bet more than one of them is perfectly willing to punk him to the next thug with a better offer. He's a skid mark on the Moto community, bet his parents think the world of him! Reality will catch up with him and then justice will be served.

15. auminer

Not that it's definitely his dad, but there's another Mr. Kontos who'd be about 25 years older than this one whose named popped up in a search of the NY state Prison/Parole system.

16. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Haaahaaaa! Priceless! Not far from the tree. Winning, as he likes to say.

17. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I'm waiting for Terrence to post up "SIKE!!!!!!"

18. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That's not exactly true now, is it.

Thanks for the blip on the radar.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No because you're lying. Wasn't even a good try.

20. Handicapped Racer