1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traxxion AK-20 kit question.

Discussion in 'General' started by da954rrstuna, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I hope you guys that have the ability to pursue this have some success. Getting him back in prison or a meeting with some baseball bats, either one the low life scum bag deserves it. Good Luck in nailing his ass.

2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

NESBA Sucks.

:D

4. redisdeadridebl

redisdeadridebl Active Member

Lulz. I go with cutting off a hand...:

5. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

6. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

What’s so funny is all the energy you’re putting into this. I see all the little cry babies over here can’t figure out who I am, with all the research, Googling and energy you guy’s are putting into me and you still can’t get it right. I’m not Mike, jerkoffs. That’s the funny part. Keep guessing.
    7 years later and all you bench racers are all gaga over me.
    Here’s a little NEWS flash for all of you. Everyone knows who I am and what I’ve done. So go call the FBI,CIA,NYPD, and whoever else you like. I’ll be waiting for them to contact me so I can tell them to blow me before slamming the front door in their face.
    Now, I’m by far not justifying or making some excuse for what I’ve done. It was wrong and I paid for it. But I never broke into anyones home, garage or personal took anyones bike. I paid for the parts, resold them and got busted. No, it doesn’t make me better than the actual thieves, I know that. And I'm sure as hell not apologizing for anything.
    I didn’t cry and bitch. I did wrong and I took my medicine like a man and did my time. Now, I’m all about family and riding.
    And if I piss off little forum post whores along the way, ooh fuckin’ well, I really don’t care, cause I’m going to keep on doing what I’m doing and you can keep on crying about me.
    Let me ask you all some questions.
    What are you going to do when you figure out my real name?
    Do you really think you're able to do something?
    Do you think you're going to approach me and confront me?
    The truth is you're not going to do jack shit. None of you have the balls to step up to me, just like everyone else in this city that was making threats before I got out. I purposely made my presences known and no one had shit to say. So just end your bullshit now and stfu already. Or do you bitches just like the idea of entertaining each other with the thought of "what if's".
    Remember, you're not going to do a fucking thing with me or my name.
    I own you.
    Stuna: 2
    Trolls: 0
    Duh, again, winning.:crackup:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:crackup:

From my end it's out of my hands. I heard about you from some guys I know. Your life is about to get alot worse. Most of the bitches on here including myself would approach you, confront you, step up to you and whoop your thieving ass and continue on our day. Punks like you crack me up. :crackup:

8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

So the MAN up and say who you are and LETS SEE if any-one steps up to you.

Everyone that knows me knows I say what I want to to whoever I want to.

So, put your name out there and lets find out:Poke:

9. redisdeadridebl

redisdeadridebl Active Member

This just gets more and more awesome. I've never been one to wish harm one someone, but in this case.... Lol

10. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

Talk is cheap.
    Seems like you don't understand how the system works.
    When you get busted, make a plea of guilty to a crime and do time for it, there is no way you can be charged again for that same crime. Now, unless I break the law with a new crime and get busted that's a different story. I can talk about what I've done with out a worry in the world. And in enjoy all my hard earned stolen bike money.
    So, let me know when you baseball bat totting hardcore biker gangstas want to meet me. I'm usually at the Mobil Station on the Grand Centeral Parkway by 188st in Queens or Deerpark ave(route 231)at 7-11 in Deerpark L.I. anytime after 12 mid night Sunday - Thursday. You can't miss me, I'm the only 6'1 235lbs full leathered guy on a 2011 ZX10.
    Come and get me!!:crackup:

11. Putter

LOL. I live in Minnesota. Your spelling sucks.

12. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

oh dear, judging by his profile pic it appears that he has procreated as well

13. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Yes,
    It is Chris Demetroules

Here are some search tags that make it easy to find this big bad 6'1 235lb 41 year old
    born December 20, 1970
    http://da954rrstuna.954rr.yuku.com/

bike theft ring activity, chris demetroules, christos demetroules, da1000rrstuna, da1000rrstuna bike thief, da1000rrstuna forums, da954rrstuna, da954rrstuna busted, his da1000rrstuna bike thief, motorcycle theft astoria, motorcycle theft nyc 2011, motorcycle theft ring busted new york video, ny bike theft ring, ny motorcycle bike ring, nyc bike theft ring, [email protected], rob filli motorcycle, robert fili dob motorcycle, theft ring huntsville,al, theft ring turlock

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  14. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

While that part is true. It is called double jeopardy. You CAN, however, face NEW charges for the same crime:Poke:

Example to make it easy for you.

You were charged with first degree theft and convicted, you can not be charged with first degree theft again (on the same theft)

You can be charged with receiving stolen property, a different charge for the same crime, so keep on typing Chris.

BBS - 1
    Stunna - 0

WINNING!

15. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Wow, 235 6'1 of pure chunk judging by the FB photo. Don't look much the threat girl scout.

16. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Just one more posting this evening.

I think it would be nice if a few folks call the number below:Poke:

BBS -2
    Stunna - 0

WINNING!!
    Someone bring in Charlie Sheen please, I want some hookers and blow:clap:

17. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

that was awesome.

18. da954rrstuna

da954rrstuna Member

Lmao. You moron. My high priced lawyer covered all the bases. Part of my plea was I couldn't be charged of any unknown crimes that "might" of happened before signing my plea agreement. And I was charged with 15 counts of felonies in a secret indictment including everything you listed. Once I signed that paper it was a rap. Done. :beer:

Anything else you want to add?

Yes, call the D.A. But you might want to contact the D.A. of the County of Queens. That's a 718 area code, where the charges were brought up. Not 212. Put me back in jail for admitting to crime I already admitted to. Lmao.
    Is that how fucking pitiful you guys are? You really think by calling the D.A's office and crying to them about me posting on this lame site about what I've done 7 years ago is going to make them jump? You're all the tipical Internet talking jerkoffs that can't and will never follow through with anything you say.
    Want to beat me like the way a piece of shit thieve deserves? Well, you know who I am and you know where I hang out and ride. Come and get me.

Stuna: 3 or is it 4?
    Trolls: 0
    Winning!!

Anyone want to "friend request" me?

Well, my job is done here. You guys enjoy talking about me. I'm sure I've been on your minds all day and probably will be thought about for many more years to come.

And remember, I made a lot of money over all them years selling your stolen bike parts and I'm enjoying every fucking dollar of it everyday. :beer:

19. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Skank, tell me this, where did you hide the money? They searched your house, I'm sure. They pulled your computers and seized your paypal and/or any other credit card clearing house activities. That would allow them to seize bank accounts. How did you hide it?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm genuinely curious.

20. Putter

I saw a picture of your daughter on your facebook page. I hope she doesn't turn out like her dad. :(