1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks For Not Lynching Me!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 0hi0, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

holy crap...P-S-Y-C-H-O.

see what I get for NOT logging on at work today? look at all the fun is missed!

props to the WERA family for circling the wagons.

(and way to crack out the "C" word Huey!...every girls favorite!):clap:

2. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

I just had a friendly conversation with her H/R Department.

Corporate Headquarters
    AutoOne Insurance Company
    P.O. Box 9027
    Melville, N.Y. 11747
    631-547-2000

3. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

It only fits in rare, rare occasions.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ooooops,
    GameOver.
    Please insert another coin to play again.:cool:

5. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

i know a guy who is deaf in one ear from calling his wife that word ONCE!

6. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

it's certainly the "show-stopper!"

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I am sooooo f$#^ing pissed that nobody clued me into this before it all went down! LMAO! An HIV+ stalker with a criminal record from LINY that insulted Pun-pun, got SpEd in a twist, got banned, unbanned, IP Exposed, bitch-slapped by Mongo the Horrible, and quite possibly fired as a result.

I'm soooooo fuggin pissed that nobody called me to play......

8. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

:mad: Me too. Next time get this kind of material posted over to the Genreal Section. It is purely wasted in the Endurance section - what a waste....

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry dude, I'll hit your cell next time before I make the first post :)

Kate - on a very serious note - I'm not sure what's up but psychiatirc help is a good thing.

10. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

i have never seen anyone crash on pit road befor, you had 6 hours, what is the point of crashing on pit road? the few extra seconds you loose to slow down would have been well worth it and not throwing the bike away and alomost getting other people hurt in the process(the people doing a pit stop in front of you). i hope you learned your lesson. alot of time the race is won or lost in the pits...you lost.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I see it about once every 5 or so years, it happens just as it happens on track. Especially when you factor in a pit lane as messy as the one at Jennings was. Hell Mark Junge almost lost it on duct tape last year - he'd have gone down if he weren't as good on a bike as he is.

12. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

I'm sorry I didn't learn all the finer things about endurance racing before I started. Guess I wasn't born with full leathers and the experience of you. However I did try to surround myself with people more knowledgeable and experienced than me on my team. I'm fully aware of the consequences of my actions and am greatly humbled that the outcome didn't bring loss of equipment or injury. Sorry, I didn't lose, I pitted in successfully three times after that and my team did finish the race---barely. Thanks for your constructive advice... It’s amazing what you learn after your first endurance race and I’m well aware I have more to do.

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

A couple of years ago I watched a guy making his first pit stop during the Daytona 200 hit the pit wall and flip off the bike ending up under his canopy behind the wall.

14. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Actually this happened last year at Jennings too. It wasnt as bad, but one of the bikes did go down pulling in for a pit stop. The concrete is a lot slicker than the pavement even without all the water and sand.

15. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

I sho do love my signiture!!

16. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

I saw this happen last year at a non-Wera race at Nelson ledges last year.
    Several people were haulling ballz into the hot pit. One guy prob came down the pit lane lane over 100, hit the brakes, front tire hit a puddle. He and the bike "smashed" into the pit wall/blue pipe. And managed to break the foot of another rider.

I don't understand why people feel the need to haul arse like that in the hot pit.

As said before, that 4 seconds you gain by hauling in will not win the race, but wrecking in the pit can and more than likely will cause you to lose the race.

Live and learn, no one got hurt. And I'm sure you'll definately remember this, and you won't let it happen again.

As far as tires Try Pirelli's. We ran the Soft front and Med rear last year. We did 3 hr races and the tires never went away on us.

Good luck and have fun.

17. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

The same thing happened at NPR in 2002 but was overshadowed by Tom's takeout move at the start. Now that was a goofy pit arrangement!

I overshot my pit once because I had both tires sliding through the oil/gas/coolant dropped from other bikes during their pits. That scared me enough to slow down my entries a bit. Live and learn.

Why are me back on topic!? What happened to the stalker? The stalkee? I need resolution.

18. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I can't believe that none of you fucking assholes (Sorry, spirit of the thread) told me about this!!

Mongo, we need some kind of alert for wacko threads like this.

19. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Ditto! :(

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

*cough* dummy *cough*