1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I guess motherf#cker would have been better.

MachineR1 likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is it still acceptable to mock the Oedipusians?

3. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

4. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Actually: "Slight a Roman, and he might retaliate by threatening to perform irrumatio, or oral rape. The worst of the worst insults related to being on the receiving end of oral sex, since the mouth was one of the most sacred of body parts." from web site: https://knowledgeguild.wordpress.com/2013/12/16/profanity-in-ancient-rome/

It is well detailed in a book "Holy Sh*t" by Melisa Mohr.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I never thought of it as anti-gay, just vulgar. Not something that would come to my mind to ever call anyone anyway.

If calling someone an a**hole becomes or is anti-gay I might be in trouble.:D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

or bun wipe, f#ckstick, $hithook or any other adjective I used for fellow motorists that impede my path to work and home.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I didn't know you and Dern lived in the same city :D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He's my twin brother from a different mother and father.

600 dbl are likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's not all it's cracked up to be. He had the top bunk and a tiny bladder... :eek:

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Admit it...you liked it.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That opens up a whole other can of worms. If you hit a big hairy biker dude and he says he identifies as a woman are you a piece of shit for beating up a chick? Or if it is like what you said and it is a female that identifies as a male did you beat up a girl or did you just punch some asshole that needed a punch? Is just identifying as a certain gender give you all of the historical privileges afforded to that gender? Or do they have to meet some sort of easily defined benchmark in the conversion process?

Life was alot simpler when gender was determined by actual physical characteristics and not feelz...

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

What if the big hairy biker dude identified as both a woman and black? Would that make it a hate crime as well?

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Probably. I hate people that are indecisive.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

The real trick is to wait big hairy biker to pummel you, then you claim to be a chick and go after him. :D

crashman likes this.
  16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Violently or romantically?

Asking for an ANTIFA friend :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Are you sure about that?

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He hates doubters also.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Several snowflakes arrested after altercation involving a MAGA hat. I really need to get me one of those!

(MAGA hat, that is... not a snowflake)

My fav is the "" articulate it... ARTICULATE IT... ARTICULATE IT "" freak at about the 3:10 mark. Jeezus someone give that beast a hickory shampoo and shut her the eff up!

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version