1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Let us enjoy the stupidity.

Pie wielder, from jail, says Kevin Johnson hit him twice 'pretty hard'

When I threw the pie at him, right at that moment, I shouted at him. I said, 'You need to better represent me,'" Thompson said.
    He said the mayor turned and hit him at least twice "and pretty hard." Thompson said he covered his face and started to move away but was quickly surrounded by people and kept taking hits. He couldn't tell who delivered the blows.
    Thompson said he expected to be tackled by police but was caught off guard when the punches came from the mayor. He said he has no regrets but was surprised to be facing a felony, assaulting a public official.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

In the photo in one of the stories I read about this, the hippy looks like he's about to cry. :crackup:Can't even call him a warrior, more like social justice pussy.

You done f@cked up SJP!

Lawn Dart likes this.
  4. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

#teamnobody

I hate SJW's and Johnson is a bag of dicks so team nobody for me

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That was hard to follow. A hippy throws a pie at a mayor and gets beat up. The mayor is an ex NBA player? And a dyke soccer player witness said he didn't throw a pie? Now the hippy is shocked he got a felony assault charge.

Is that right?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You have an awesome grasp of the issue.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Maybe it's this wicked cold I have going but I had to read it twice.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've seen better writing...in Jr Hi.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I have no love for KJ either, but this racist SJW got what he deserved.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I am against tax money being used for sports arenas for millionaires however when you toss a pie at someone you need yor ass kicked. Hopefully hippie boy gets a couple years.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

What she meant was that Thompson did something more than throw a pie. He grabbed the Mayor and then stuffed the pie into his face, making it a "direct assault".

13. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

What's the legit take on KJ's term as mayor in his area from people who actually live there? He seemed to have a respectable player image in the league once upon a time.

14. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I think he used the office to enrich himself.

15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

No...would a public servant do that? Especially after having a career of large bank deposits before taking office...:D

stk0308 likes this.
  16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Hit a former pro athlete with a pie in the face expect to get your face suitably rearranged.

17. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I love this:
    "Cres Vellucci, who organizes legal support for activists at the National Lawyers Guild in Sacramento, said people in the social justice community are concerned about Thompson's safety and Johnson's physical response."
    No shit? He chose to assault another man and the social justice community is shocked over a physical reaction. Who'd a thunk it.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The fact that those three words can be strung together is proof positive that its time God should nuke us and start over. This batch went bad.

19. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

One can only hope the "community" will turn on itself in it's final act of indignation, and wipe themselves out. SOON.

20. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

it's that blind arrogance of the thought process "well my actions and intent are true, noble and just...therefore I should be immune from any repercussions" that makes me want to bitchslap the lot of them.

mikendzel, Slider82 and stk0308 like this.