1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Serious question - when have you seen a picture of anyone on here with a pistol and posing like they're a badass?

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Pics of "trying to look like a badass" here range from pics of gun collections and posing with rifles in camo to...well...every single bike shot ever uploaded. :eek:
    Perception and prejudice of unknowing people makes things they aren't - every single black kid smoking weed is a thug and every white kid with a truck is a racist. I have a feeling most of us would cringe at the thought of our lives being decided for us based on pictures from when we were 16 -24. There isn't a single picture that exists from my college days that I would be happy to see on the news.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bullshit. Posing with a killed animal you hunted isn't remotely trying to be a badass. Posting shots of guns in for sale threads or when asked about mods you've done isn't the same thing either and you know it. The bike comment is moronic and a fail as well.

So again - when have you seen a picture of anyone on here with a pistol and posing like they're a badass?

I didn't ask about prejudices or smoking anything or the vehicles anyone is driving. I asked about pictures of people on here, the ones you said are thugs, with pistols pretending to be badasses - which is what the pictures people are talking about with regard to Trayvon are.

What I find interesting too is your assumption about everyone from 16-24. There isn't a single picture ever taken of me in my entire life I'd be embarrassed about and that includes the easter outfits in the 70's. There isn't a single one that makes me look like I'm engaged in anything illegal either. Also not a single one that makes me look like a badass other than maybe one shot of me with my skunk.

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Well I'm glad to seyou you admit you're racist.

And yes, anyone posing like that with a gun scares me regardless of their race or skin color. They scare me enough that I also protect myself. But hey, you're a racist so I don't expect anything else from you:

crashman likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Here ya go -

[​IMG]

Thug life bitches.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW that was a long army trench coat for full thug effect.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Those pictures of him were current, not from "years ago".
    The ones that were from years ago were the pictures the press used, same as they did with Mike Brown.
    Both were presented as cute children, not the violent adults they were.

Pictures from when I was 16-24?
    Goofy maybe, but nothing to be ashamed of.
    This is about as badass as they get.

jan and I 2.jpg

badmoon692008 and crashman like this.
  8. Chino52405

Ask any non-hunter why someone who can go to the grocery store poses with an animal they just shot. The answer you'll get "they want to try and look like a badass". It's perception.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Trayvon crossed the thug line when he jumped Zimmerman and was beating his head into the concrete while saying he was going to kill him...funny how you leave out that part. Pictures are pictures...trying to kill a guy because he is offensive makes one a thug. Ain't that right nazi puncher?

10. Chino52405

If someone with no authority pulled a gun on me and I wasn't also armed, I'd do the exact same thing. Don't want to be a victim right? Isn't that why we want ccw in all 50 states?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And ask the hunters and they'll tell you different.

So now, ask the wannabes why they pose with guns and wads of cash. What is their answer as to their motivation?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Another swing and a miss.

crashman likes this.
  13. blkduc

The gun came out after thug boy was on top of him bashing his head into the concrete. But you go ahead, your delusions are entertaining.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That makes them stupid, or maybe just ignorant.

crashman likes this.
  15. Chino52405

Not a chance - I'd connect repeatedly.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Arent you the bad ass...:Poke:

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You struck out long ago fella...

18. blkduc

He and Hillary have a lot in common.

19. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Ask anybody who doesn't participate in an activity why someone else participates in that activity and the person who doesn't will most likely give you an incorrect assumption.

Ask me why people play golf when there are actual fun sports to play and I will you it's because they are stupid. Ask someone who enjoys golf why they play and they will tell you it's fun.

Ask my mother why anyone would ride a motorcycle when there are perfectly adequate cars available and she will tell you it's because motorcyclists have a death wish.

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

And the stupid keeps on coming. You’re on a roll today. Might be a new record!