1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey look. It's a moron!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

4. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

She's talking about impeachment, not being voted out of office after one term.

https://newrepublic.com/article/146098/democrats-dangerous-obsession-impeachment

"There will be presidents who are neither criminals nor mental incompetents but who are wrong for the role, who pose a danger to the country and the world.... Being extremely bad at the job of president of the United States should be enough to get you fired."

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...one persons bad is another's win.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Obamas been out of office for over a year.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Trump. Inaugurated. January 20th, 2017... :confused:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah I know. ;)

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

And Trayvon turned out to not break anymore laws. Looks like a win/win to me!

10. Chino52405

Trayvon smoked weed. Zimmerman has been involved in at least 2 felony assaults since killing a kid walking through his own neighborhood. Why are you so scared of kids that you think this is ok on any level? You that big of a pussy? :Poke:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's Zimmerman being a douche got to do with anything? And it wasn't the kids neighborhood technically :D

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Treyvon Martin and George Zimmerman are both oxygen thieves. Well, TM not so much anymore. My give-o-fuck meter only works for people who are deserving of it. Neither of them qualify, nor did Mike Brown or what ever dumbass was selling loosies (Gardner?). I'm sure Zimmerman was found not guilty because of his white-hispanic privilege.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Back to SJW's.

Sweet Emotion

A bit long, but I love how persistent she is while evidently knowing nothing about being a Muslim.

And then we have a pair of white privilege experts.

BHP41 likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I will never understand why anybody would attempt to debate Milo or Ben Shapiro. You will get your ass handed to you, especially if you only bring emotion and no logic to the table.

15. In Your Corner

16. Robby-Bobby

Lol yea he just smoked weed except it was proven in court he was living the gang life and had multimodal pics with guns.

I don't think I've ever said what an amazing guy Zimmerman was. Except he successfully took a thug off the streets.
    IMG_5112.JPG

Attached Files:

17. Robby-Bobby

Can you cite where Zimmerman was convicted?

Wasn't one of those a crazy guy (not Zimmerman) who was actually convicted of assault?

Wasn't the other proven to be a lying ex gf? I mean, it's good for you to try, but at least try to get some facts in there.

18. Robby-Bobby

lol I LOVE Shapiro absolutely slaying everyone in his way with facts and logic. Meanwhile the left retards are just getting killed trying to comprehend.

19. In Your Corner

Trey Gowdy is a lot of fun to watch also. He was great during Congressional hearings today.
    Jordan Peterson is awesome to watch in a Q&A session.
    There are a number of intelligent, sane voices in the mix these days.

20. Chino52405

Still just looks like a little kid to me, but what do I know, I'm not scared of black kids. If pics with guns is what constitutes a thug...this place is full of thugs.