1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

stk0308 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And it looks like she could be a felon.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Another Road's collar.

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

6. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

.. and stands alone after throwing away his money...not one thank you

7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

= idiot.
    As soon as the money left his hand, he was forgotten and so was what ever message he was trying to make

8. blkduc

Jeebus liberals are retarded. The hipster wants to throw his paycheck away to random people, ok cool. That looks like fun, maybe he's a pay-it-forward kind of guy which is cool. Along comes a triggered SJW with a fancy purse who is upset that he's not giving his money away to "poor kids". I mean seriously, liberals wake up angry daily that someone somewhere is doing something you don't approve of. And liberals wonder why normal people hate them so much.

BHP41, lrrs517 and R Acree like this.
  9. blkduc

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That is what happens when very good athletes who are not very good students get special concessions to help them stay in college. They go on to play professional sports where you find alot of very rich, very stupid people that think their opinion is relevant.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're online every day posting your opinions on everything. What's the difference? Because they make more money? Because Mark Cuban doesn't read what you have to say? :D

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I guess the main differences are that I suck at and dislike even watching dribbleball (and apart from hockey pretty much all organized team sports), am not rich and I know my opinion is not relevant nor do I expect things to change when I spout off an opinion.:D

14. In Your Corner

I've never seen a media source produce a story about crashman's opinion.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Ya. Whats up with that shit! I am being discriminated against. I demand the right to have my opinions published nation wide so people other than just the Beebers know how dumb I really am!:D

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You should take a knee at your place of employment, while on the clock. Speak truth to power, brother!

17. In Your Corner

They'd just think he was tying his shoe.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Nah. They work with him. They know he doesn’t know how. They might assume he’s having a heart attack or something, though.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That was kinda mean. I think you might have hurt my feeling...:D

20. In Your Corner