1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I actually read the whole article and parts of it made my head hurt. When I did make it all the way to the end the author did come to the right conclusion: Who cares what color emoji you use, we have real problems to solve and this isn't one of them.

R Acree likes this.
  2. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

I have Android auto on my truck. It reads your incoming texts to you.
    I got a text the other day with a thumbs up emoji thing in it. It read the text and when it got to the emoji, it said, "light skinned thumbs up".
    That cracked me up!

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

crashman likes this.
  4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Jesus... My brain feels like it is melting after reading that incoherent drivel. Even though she eventually came to the correct conclusion that it does not really matter the fact that she thought it important enough to write an article on it indicates that her brain is not firing on all cylinders.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She's not too poor, she's a fucking thief and shouldn't be allowed to vote. Good on Alabama.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'll donate $20 to her inevitable gofundme page if she lets someone shoot her in the fupa with a tear gas canister and it gets videoed.

Knotcher likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Goodness but you are a warped MFer.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

It mentions many times in that article that she is a felon. That alone means no voting. I fail to feel pity that are a victim of their own choices.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

$9,000. That's it. Too poor? Give me a freaking break. Get a part time job at Walmart and pay it off in six months.
    Nice job of trying to make $9,000 look as if it were $90,000.
    She's not too poor. She's too stoopid. :crackup:

crashman likes this.
  10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Uh yeah...stop buying pallets of twinkies and ice cream and you can pay off your debts you fat ass thief.

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Shows how much of a leftist rag AL.com is that they think she had a point. Likely also shows why one of their products (Huntsville Times) is in continual decline.

BHP41 likes this.
  12. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

BHP41 likes this.
  13. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Also, there's this "Six years later, Williams - a white woman who owes thousands more in connection with multiple other nonviolent felony convictions over the past two decades - still owes more than $9,000 for the 2011 conviction alone."

As mentioned above, I was of the impression that any felony conviction precludes your right to vote, so wtf.

G 97 likes this.
  14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Depends on the state. Some states allow you start start voting once you are off parole while others do not. Per this site, it takes a court or governor's action for felons to vote. Apparently from the previous article, certain non-violent felonies are not grounds for you losing the right to vote, so the ncsl may not go into that fine of detail.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/felon-voting-rights.aspx

15. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Idtios.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

"and within the selected arts is a jarring racial stereotype of a Chinese man, who is depicted with chopsticks, a pointed hat, and slanted slit eyes. We find this caricature of ‘the Chinaman’ deeply hurtful, and have concerns about children’s exposure to it.”

Yes because Chinese don't look anything like this and never use chop sticks. We demand all Asian characters to be drawn with round eyes, flat billed trucker hats and forks. LOL

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

lrrs517 likes this.
  19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

More and more I see posts about two people I've never heard of arguing with one another.
    Less and less I'm inclined to learn who they are.