1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Less washed up post wall stool whores,

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Two differences: In that the bar owner will be making more money by attracting more men to the bar because they know the ladies will be there to get cheap drinks. The pharmacy owner will probably end up breaking even as some men will not go there, but more women who support her cause will. Secondly, the bar owner is not making a political statement, they are just trying to make more money.

Discriminatory pricing for public accommodation is allowed as long as you are not discriminating against a protected class. In theory I would think both ladies night at a bar and a man tax would not be allowed, since both are discriminating based on sex, which is a protected class. With that being said, it appears that such cases in Federal Court have failed. For the owner of the pharmacy, it appears that New York State does not allow the practice of discriminating based on sex, so I would suspect that she may have to stop doing it if pressed in court. Of course by the time the court decided the case, the election will most likely be over and the whole thing won't matter.

https://casetext.com/case/opn-no-1978-25

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Who cares?

Fuck NYC and the militant cunt.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. Fonda Dix

But there is no gender so how can they charge more? Here is the newest Covergirl (not a girl at all).

[​IMG]

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

6. Fonda Dix

with a pick axe

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I was thinking truck.

Initial hit

Back up

See what you've done and once more for good measure. :D

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Or simply take your business elsewhere without loud public outcry. The same tactic would have also worked in the case of various religious bakeries.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Cool, I'm going to start charging a 7% black tax.

crashman likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'd get your truck dirty - maybe in winter once it's covered with salt muck.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A wide array of substances of questionable legality.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Guess I watch enough Brit TV, I just see more hipster bullshit.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The gore would wash off the truck a lot sooner than that photo will wash off my brain.

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This doesn't even sctratch the surface of how bad it's going to get for men and white
    I recall that one of those gay couples admitted to seeking out a religious bakery as part of their activism.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It would seem that the right to not only live a homosexual lifestyle but to have that lifestyle embraced by the public trumps the right to live a fundamentally religious lifestyle. Eventually, the quiet majority of Americans who are willing to simply live and let live will be pushed too far.

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Every time I read this type of shit I want the orange haired buffoon to win just a little bit more. I can't imagine how bad our culture will get with Hildebeast in charge. There's got to be some kind of end to the progressive insanity. Right?

18. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Typical Liberal cunt who is too stupid to see she is doing exactly what she is protesting.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Get a few dozen guys to join you. Keep a steady line going all day.