1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

As someone who has changed countries I always laugh at the "well I will just move if" idiots.
    Sorry Sunshine. It isn't that easy. There is a fair bit of time and effort involved to permanently move to a different country.
    Not to mention they would probably end up paying quite a bit more tax wherever they wanted to move.

I actually only know 1 RWN that went through with his move when Obama was elected. He is still in Panama, owns a small coffee plantation and is loving life.

418 and SGVRider like this.
  2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He's probably the only one. I'll admit it, before the Bamanator got elected I said to a buddy that I was leaving if that fucker got elected. He goes "No you're not." I thought about it for a second and had to agree with him. :D No one is going anywhere.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't forget their idiotic counterparts, the ones who say: "if you don't like it (in your own country, mind you), just leave." :D

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

True.

But I have to ask, is this one of those setups where I was being keyboard ninja and typed some stupid shit in the past and now you are baiting me in to pummel me with my own words? :D

Shyster d'Oil likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nah, I don't recall you ever doing that.

I'm not saying you haven't done it, but I wasn't there to witness it. :D

Shyster d'Oil and crashman like this.
  6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Same with all this talk about revolution. People won't voluntarily leave their 70 inch TV's, but you can bet damn sure their keyboards will be firing thousands of rounds. :D

Shyster d'Oil, HPPT and crashman like this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The best part is a significant number are funded with tax dollars. They are surviving somehow and it by hugging trees and sniffing unicorn farts.

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Our Head Referee at Loudon swore that if Bobby Hawk became Prime Minister of Australia, he would leave. He made good on the promise, became an American citizen a few years ago.

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Didn't Kanye West say he was going to go? I wish he was not a liar...

crashman likes this.
  10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Can we start a go-fund-me campaign to make sure this happens? Double up if he takes the Kardashian clan with him?

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

They got enough money...he should just be honest and make good on the promise of leaving.

12. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Faces felony assault on a public official and a couple misdemeanor counts. Trial set for January 7.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I would suspect that if the Donald does win he can be convinced to form a "get out of town" squad, do research on those people that have sworn to leave if he is elected, and forcefully load those people on planes and fly them somewhere. The plane can just do a huugge circle over all countries and when it gets to a country where someone wants off the door is opened and that person is tossed out.
    Oh well, I can dream can't I? :D

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Figure we should be able to fill this puppy up with content in the coming days/weeks....BTW, turn your volume down a tad bit.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

418 likes this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Warning.....I almost pissed myself laughing at this one

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Wtf at the end??? Nasty!

20. We all know dude was wrong. The BLM group is nothing but a bunch of domestic terrorist, but still, this dude was wrong and asking for trouble.

That being said, just reading this shit right here made me lol.
    "East Tennessee State University student Tristan Rettke was arrested this week after wearing a gorilla mask and handing out bananas during a Black Lives Matter rally."

The funny part is that this ETSU is like 3 minutes from my house. Had I known this dude was going to do some stupid shit like that, I would have went and watched...knowing dude was about to get his ass beat. :crackup: