1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Progressives think they can just push and push. Look at Germany. They're trying to force citizens to live with hordes of religion of peace refugees, and the people are finally sick of it. I'm telling you, it's going to explode into an orgy of violence over there before long. Hopefully a horde tears Merkel limb from limb. The same will eventually happen here.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Absolutely.

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Your exit line is:
    "Oops. I forgot. My wife has all the money. Sorry. Gotta go."
    Or something to that effect.

4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

"You know what, I'm gonna send my wife in to buy this instead and save 7%"

stk0308 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I was trying to help her out, but WTF, she needs to be doing the shopping anyway. :D

cav115 and brex like this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Have your wife or GF go with you...have her ring it up while you stand back. She tells the clerk, "I'm only allowed to spend money that my husband gives me"...have her then ask you for the $$...watch heads explode. :D

auminer, scottn and cav115 like this.
  7. In Your Corner

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Life needs a trigger warning.

9. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

So a whistling Trump, with a bloody nose would put her in a coma.

10. In Your Corner

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Wow. IYC is finding all of the articles that are written by absolute whack jobs. I am not sure which one is worse. Trigger warning girl has some serious issues she needs to work out, likely by seeking out a mental health professional and Beach Privilege guy is just hunting for something to be offended by.

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I don't like Trumper, he's a buffoon who's utterly unqualified to be President. However, all these fucking social justice morons are enough for me to root for him. Their attitudes created this guy and are more responsible for the support he has than anything else. Beach privilege? Jesus fucking Christ. I hate these people so much. I hope Trump wins and they all collectively walk into the ocean or something. They can take their Savior Hillary with them.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What ever happened with the pie guy? He got his ass beat but did he ever get put up on charges?

15. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

I demand my beach privilege not be impinged upon damnit!

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I just hope that all of the SJW's that say they are leaving if Trump wins actually end up moving. It would make the US just a little bit better.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They always promise to leave yet then never ever do :(

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sounds just like a hippy. How do you know if a hippy stayed on your couch for a day or two? He's still there a month later.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They can call Jay Barfield for advice on real estate in New Zealand. That's where he was moving when Obama was reelected, right? :D

Shyster d'Oil likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think so.

I really wish everyone that promises to leave would.