1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should Mladin be concered about Hodgsen

Discussion in 'General' started by cgordon3, Apr 27, 2005.

1. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

whatever john, hop on the band-wagon

or are you still living in your own make believe world in your thoughts that i've been bad mouthing your son?

not that i would question your journalistic prowess. its not like you chose to use ME as an inside source for a news piece of your last year without my permission until I actually requested you take my name off it. :rolleyes:

papa's a big boy, he can fend for himself without your peanut gallery comments.

2. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

so, basically the rules here are, steal whatever you like, as long as it doesn't below to WERA. Sounds like a weak argument to me.

I see your deputy dog ass removing links to copyrighted MotoGP material that others post on this site?

lame, boring, etc

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, shit. That is what I call stupid. You had an outside chance I'd get bored with you and move on. And then you go after the angry old man! :D Enjoy, I'm out.

4. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

Adam, you are a piece of work when you accuse other people of living in a fantasy world.

Oddo sent me the links.

Your denials are just like everything else you deny--it's black-and-white and yet you say it doesn't say what it says. (See references to cyborgs above.)

You want to post somebody else's original, copyrighted material, therefore it's OK for you to do so.

At least you will not have to suffer through not being able to qualify at Fontana, because you are somewhere else, posting on the Internet and defending your racing prowess. I guess that's a good thing.

Have a nice day, and give my best regards to your wife.

5. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

bye, i'll miss you

ps--screw the angry old man, screw mongo, and screw you.

yes, said that as well. i'm sure brad would have agreed

6. Chip

Chip Registered

:tut:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you see me remove ANY copyrighted stuff? Did I remove what you stole? Why the persecution syndrome?

8. collision pro

collision pro Well-Known Member

Well this should get good now!!:D

9. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

joy, collision midget is here :clap:

Lets get the other morons in here and have a good old slam fest.

where's Torbert and his crew of wannabes (fegan, motoho, etc)

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You don't mean that. You've said bad things about your pregnant gf. Now you're married. I'm sure you'll like us again too. :D

Oh, and for Brad, it depends which week you ask him.:D

Looking forward to not seeing you on tv again. ;)

11. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

care to comment on anything you don't understand?

of course you do, i wouldn't expect anything less on the wera board. pointless hate posts--sounds like wera to me. incessant personal attacks--yup, must be wera. put down others to make yourself feel better--definitely wera.

this place is still lame

12. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Where's the "owned" picture of the kid with the landing strip shaved into his head?

13. Elmo Buckweather III

Pointless hate quotes? You mean, like this one?:

"ps--screw the angry old man, screw mongo, and screw you. "

Now THAT's some good arguin' there!

14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Helluva' thing to say to a group of people who lobbied for you and chasing your dream?

Chump:rolleyes:

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That'll learn y'all to think next time. :D

16. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

yeah, john, but you could at least learn to quote properly, i hear its part of the job description.

i said hate POSTS as in someone coming out of the woodwork for no other reason than to slam someone else, which is exactly where this thread forked off.

Hyperdyne--this place has been SOoooo supportive. Where's the tip cup, I'd like to take a dump in it.

17. Chip

Chip Registered

I love it when Papa talk "redneck"......:beer:

18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

[​IMG]

19. Elmo Buckweather III

OK, I changed "quotes" to "posts"--when you can't argue content, you can always argue form, and throw in a personal insult. It is the way of Webcrush on the Internet.

Best regards to your wife, again.

20. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

should i take that in the same manner as when i asked you if Chris was ok and you insulted me in return by suggesting I was trying to get some 'ditry scoop' so I could put him down?