1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should Mladin be concered about Hodgsen

Discussion in 'General' started by cgordon3, Apr 27, 2005.

1. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

depends on how one defines success. not everyone can shine as bright as others

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like Web, I just want to set fire to his shoes (with him in them) at times.

Okay, I've had enough fun here today, I'm going to find my Suomy. It's cat chasing time (they're all gridded).

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

This has got to be the post of the year!!

Adam, how many times have I and others here defended you against Oddo's unhealthy obsession with you?? Probably 100s of times.

Adam, how many times have I told you to STFU? At least a couple of dozen not including PMs. You are your own worst enemy. You, not Papa, not JU, not even Oddo are responsible for all the stupid internet bullshit you get yourself into.

You don't seem like a bad guy Adam, but your inabilty to know when to STFU is starting to put you into BBS bottom feeder status. Even I have lost patience with you, and I have supported you privately and publicly in the past.

4. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

This is some of the most entertaining stuff I have read in a long time...

John, you need to stay home sick more often!!!!

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

These two had me crying.

And I rather enjoyed JU's crafted responses that never once resorted to name calling, except in a back-handed fashion. There are few here who never resort to an expletive. Which is more than I can say for his kid's writing.
    Just kidding, John, he's gotten much better there.

Thanks to JohnnyB for tipping me off to this thread.
    Classic.

Funny thing was, I didn't blame Adam for tippy-toeing around last weekend, it was miserable. I believe Saturday there was something like 36 crashes in T2 alone. A lot of guys left the big bikes in the trailer. The ones who didn't, like the rain. Or at least are comfortable in it.

And Frank, the snow weekend was 3 years back. It was cold and snowing off and on all day Saturday, with steady snow in the afternoon. Sunday morning, when everyone woke up, there was 6" on the ground. obviously, we canceled the races.
    It snowed last year also. This last weekend wasn't actually all that bad for an opening weekend.

Loudon builds character. In some people, anyway.

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Not the full story, Mike. We both know that Annette has recently become a "free agent", and all of those "crashers" were just trying to hit up on her. :D
    Are you confusing us with WKA?
    I've never seen a snow cancellation since I've been on the payroll. (I'm polling the rest of the mucky-mucks to be sure of this) The last time I remember was 1991 or 1992, after we spent several fun filled hours running vans and cars around the track.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  7. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

Johnny's correct. They did NOT cancel the races when we had snow. Jeff Wood still had the moose-ears on his motard from the ice races

8. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

9. BigTuna

BigTuna Member

:wow: :wow: :wow: :Poke:

10. motoho

motoho Well-Known Member

Ditto. Nobody is persecuting adam except himself.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ROTFLMAO....

12. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

So I have to ask.

Should Mladin be concerned about Hodgsen?

Sorry for the threadjack of the threadjack:D

And no, all he has to worry about is that they don't forget to put enough fuel in the bike.

:rock:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, didn't you say something about back-handed slams? :D

And Oddo, the captions, OMG... :D :D :D

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I admit to nothing.

And, while I question Oddo's sanity, his captions are hilarious. That level of stalking is rather disturbing, though.

I'm only a cornerworker, I don't know nuthin bout bringin' on no racin', but I think Adam would be better off with a smaller bike. There's plenty of them to race with at Loudon.
    A nice little 250, maybe an SV, whatever.
    If you're afraid to ride your bike because you might drop it (you will anyway) or uncomfortable with it's size/power because there's no chance you're going to out-ride the bike, but a good chance the bike will out-ride you, you're on the wrong bike.

Not a slam on Adam, I don't know him except to see him ride by, it's just my opinion. Loudon's not a power track, and it only becomes an issue for the top few who's technical skill is finely honed. And that's rain or shine.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd join in but I'm fat and have no clue about anything to do with racing because I've never actually competed. Of course it could easily be said that others who would and have made such comments haven't really competed either since I'm pretty sure to compete is normally defined as striving to attain a goal or victory and I personally don't feel riding around is circles is the goal of racing per se. But as stated earlier, I don't know what I'm talking about :)

16. Johnny B

Your plate is empty. Go back to the buffet for seconds! :Poke:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seconds? Hell I get seconds on my first trip :D

18. Johnny B

WTF? Eight pages in and you want to be on topic?
    I don't think Mat should worry this year, it would be nice it Ducati could get Neil to stay for a second season so that he could build on his first year. That means learning the tracks and gelling with the team.
    I am of the opinion that Ferracci shot himself in the foot when he switched to Michelins and then changed riders every year, which never gave them the time to get comfortable with the tires for a whole season. Since then, Ducati can't seem to get their act together.

19. LM954RR

LM954RR Tazers make beef tender!

[​IMG]

Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know how to clean water/Phosphagen Elite mixture out of a keyboard without shorting out the PC?....and it's dribblin out my nose too.:mad:

20. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Good reason to limit these races to 25 or 30 riders.
    If these photos are what they appear......really really sad.:(