1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should Mladin be concered about Hodgsen

Discussion in 'General' started by cgordon3, Apr 27, 2005.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Racing senior citizens in wheelchairs. :D

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

You just leave Panthercity out of this. He's a a swell guy. :D

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I know. He's been to Ed's Honda. :Poke:

4. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Well dang. I guess he is sweller that I thought.

And just for you buddy- :Poke:

5. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

AM Honda needs time.They aren't getting parts from HRC ,doin' it all by themselves.It may take a while.

Mat,well ,he does things his own way.I sat at the bottom of 2 Sunday with Mulletgut and Mat was taking the turn different than everyone else.He rolling on the gas sooner,was wide open earlier,and no slippy-slide up in 4. All that adds up, obviously. Adds up to 5 championships :beer:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nope, I don't. :)

But I believe it was around the time you called fast guys "cyborgs" and brought all kinds of excuses for your results. One of those was that you were being compared to guys on 1000s.

7. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

i remember calling several riders 'inhuman' as they are virtually guaranteed wins at my track over and over again. none of them had 1000s and since i rode in the MW classes, I haven't a clue how you made that leap.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't have to leap: you have claimed some comparisons were unfair because you were on a 600 and people were looking at lap times from bigger bikes. But I don't have Oddo's skills and I wouldn't know where to search. :)

On the other hand, I could easily show you referred to riders as "cyborgs," not "inhuman." It doesn't make a difference in the discussion, but if you are deliberately using the latter to imply I made up "cyborgs," I'll be glad to prove you wrong.

9. motoho

motoho Well-Known Member

I found it for you.:D

10. motoho

motoho Well-Known Member

Here is another:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow, I can love again.

Webcrush?

12. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Did you have to interview many before you found her?

:D

13. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

i fail to see anything showing me saying how i'm being held back by my 600, etc.

MotoSkank's 'quote' only shows that me stating that when doing race results comparisons to use bikes in the same class (as opposed to the larger bikes which run on the track in a different class at the same time)

btw--you're all pathetic

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Who said you were held back by your 600? I said a 600 isn't a handicap at Loudon unless you're really good. Only error I made: you used the "750" excuse, not the "1000." Of course, you've been pounded so many times about embellishing the truth that you can't even process what is being said anymore. I'll write slower. Try to pay attention.

Pathetic is:
    - Lying about your performance all over the internet.
    - Solliciting donations on a website from those people who don't know better.
    - Claiming you don't care about people exposing you but responding to everything they post. On multiple sites.
    - Threatening to sue WERA because posters are mean to you.
    - Posting copyrighted material on your web site.
    - Complaining Amateurs are costing you better finishes/money (slighty funny from a Pro/Expert)
    - Questioning someone's racing credentials for months, then finding out he whooped you.

Sadly, I could keep going.

15. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

please do, papa. its so enjoyable to see you misquote me, take everything out of context, and misunderstand every possible dynamic.

pathetic--having nothing better to do than to harp on other people, repeatedly, over and over and over.

i'm so glad you're around, cuz you make so much of a difference in my life. don't know what i'd do without you. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  16. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

Boys, boys, you stop this bickering immediately and go to your rooms.

Oh, wait, you are in your rooms, playing with those damn computers again.

(The last time I saw such effective arguing, it was by the DA who lost the OJ case...)

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Which one of those was incorrect? Try one.

18. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

all of em except me posting a race that everyone wanted a copy of on my website. btw, i have the 2004 GNF too, is mongo going to threaten to sue me again? he likes to talk about hating lawsuit threats, he was the first to make one.

and frankly, thiam, you're boring me

19. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

If Papa was a reporter, I would have to give his analysis and take on this an A+. I don't think there is a context which could change the take any reasonable man would have on all this stuff. (However, when I say that, I am not saying that Oddo is reasonable because his deal is pretty extreme. But Papa is being perfectly reasonable, and accurate, in my opinion.)

I will probably soon wish I was not at home sick today, with nothing better to do than look at the BBS, but what the hell. I gotta back up my man Papa, because he's right.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"Everyone wanted a copy of." Is that foreign for "copyrighted?" (which implies theft).

If you're bored, quit posting. Yeah, right...