1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sessions the do nothing AG

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Mar 10, 2018.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sessions definitely knows where his bread is buttered though.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Now see, your attitude shows the problem. You simply expect that the FBI will operate in a political fashion.
    The FBI is not supposed to be partisan or political. You should be upset that any machinations were going on at all, not at the direction they took.

3. In Your Corner

So, guilty no matter what, eh?

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Good.

Every damn incoming administration should be investigating, cleaning house and prosecuting those who have violated the public trust.

Any wonder the average citizen has zero respect, faith or sympathy for these cloistered cunts?

5. SGVRider

Bro the FBI has always been a political tool. Since day 1. Hoover was taking notes on JFK’s and everyone else’s hide the salami activities so he could stay at his post. They used to harass political enemies of the President as directed. The FBI does good work mostly, but when it comes to the highest levels it’s all political. The FBI is probably less political than it was 50 years ago, but that doesn’t mean apolitical.

Orvis likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

They should go back and look at the nonsense that went on at the IRS under Obama. There are some folks there that need to lose pensions too.
    But what we really need to see is people going to jail, like the little people do.

kangasj likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

It's nice that you're comfortable with corruption, but I want to see it rooted out, not directed at the party I dislike.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: Yep. Lois even freely admitted targeting conservative non profit groups. But true to form, both the DOJ and FBI declined to investigate. Geez, I wonder why? Who was in the White House at this time? FN unbelievable.

9. SGVRider

Big dogs don’t go to the pokey until they’ve lost all power, wealth and influence. Hildabeast would’ve been buried UNDER Fort Leavenworth if she’d been a little person. We all know that. I think eliminating corruption is a Sisyphean task. It arises in every system. Our goal should be to minimize and disincentivize it. It’s like doping in sports. McCabe probably was fired for legitimate reasons, but there’s no doubt in my mind that if he’d been a favored boot licker things would’ve turned out much better for him.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'd say getting your ass canned two days before your pension vests is pretty disincentivizing...

galloway840 likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True but it's better if it's an unbiased tool - Hoover was just looking out for himself and went after everyone no matter who they were :D

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because there was an investigation through the proper channels which took time. Likely there was even debate on letting him slink out rather than be punished.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sessions could quit and run in the AL Senator race coming up and smoke the POS in there now. Almost could do it as a write in. Also he could likely earn more as an attorney. But whatever makes you happy or miserable in your Trump hate keep going there.

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I'm sure McCabe was betting on HC being President....Guess he bet on the wrong horse. Not crying over it, seems about right to me. The proof will be if any illegal acts by those supporting Trump get axed....no wait, he has fired several.....

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

They all did. The real question is will there be indictments on McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Comey, etc?

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Your comment on Trump's people that get axed brings up a kind of train of thought. Since Trump tends to run off at the mouth and says things that are completely inappropriate, he may very well be sealing his own fate when he terminates so many of his own cabinet people. People that may very well have been among his supporters just might decide to "get even" when he indiscriminately fires them with his usual insults while doing so. I have never seen a public figure so intent on destroying his own reputation and credibility as much as Trump.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Intent on, or doesn’t care? You forget, he’s not a typical politician who’s goal is to further his political career and make sure he has lucrative speaking and consulting engagements upon retirement. He’s just in there to get the job done.

TurboBlew, blkduc and TXFZ1 like this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Exactly what reputation is he destroying. He's always been pretty much an a$$hole. An effective s$$hole, but still. Quite frankly, he is what he has always been. You shouldn't judge his motivations as you might a career politician.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out when he had a good reputation and credibility :crackup:

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Man he is helping his reputation and credibility. This man is hellbent on making America kickass again and weeding out as many of the crime syndicate (establishment) as he can in his 8 years. If America is restored as the world's leader, he accomplishes more than the last few administrations that took us out of that spot.
    You are hung up on needing an empty suit that reads a teleprompter all nice. Trump doesn't give a F about any of that and frankly I don't either because pretty speeches ain't fixing shit. We got the right leader, you'll wake up and realize it sometime.

TurboBlew, Robby-Bobby and speeddaddy like this.