1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sessions the do nothing AG

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Mar 10, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

A friend from Brownsville, Tx told me that since Trump has been elected the illegal border crossings have been believed to be reduced by 70% in his area. No validation or googliting was conducted to confirm his number.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

It must be good if the lawyers are against it...hurting business I guess. :flag:

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

BOOM!

Andrew McCabe fired!

Good job AG Sessions. That POS deserves everything that’s coming to him. He’s already crying in the media. What’s the saying , play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Job well done Mr.Sessions.

kangasj, TurboBlew, blkduc and 2 others like this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The Democrat crime syndicate will pay him to not squeal, or make him another unfortunate, "he accidentally beat himself to death" incident.

I do hope that Comey and the rest of these lawless thugs are not sleeping well these days.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm pleasantly surprised that they actually did it. Maybe there is hope, but I doubt it.

sheepofblue and brex like this.
  7. BHP41

I like how they drug it out to almost the last day, then gave him the finger and his walking papers. :D:flag:

kangasj and G 97 like this.
  8. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

With any luck, his ex-wife will have to sell it while he gets sodomized in the showers.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Fired 26 hours before retirement. I fucking love it.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is the best part, just stringing him along while he’s thinking, “I made it one day closer towards qualifying for my pension”.
    Then, BAM!.................................
    No soup for you. :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  12. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

What exactly is he being fired for?

Honestly, firing folks just prior to retirement is pretty lame, regardless of industry of politics. If he broke some laws, prosecute him. If he's charged with stuff from 2016, why wait until 2018 to do this? Looks petty, and certainly sets a precedent for the next party in power...

SuddenBraking and SGVRider like this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Umm...

So he should have been fired prior to being investigated and found culpable for misconduct?

Interesting...

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  14. BHP41

Once all this comes to light, you’ll find his signature on the document that was taken to the court.

That’s the reason he was dismissed of his post as Deupty Director in Jan. Go back and look at the last few weeks of Jan and you’ll get your info.

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

It’s a dick move. I think he’s being fired because he wouldn’t toe Donald’s line and be a good little sycophant, and he contradicted King Donald in testimony. Donald’s firing everyone who will tell him no and surrounding himself with yes types. I think Donald’s probably better in this regard than Hildabeast was, but it’s still a poor trait in a leader.

jase likes this.
  16. BHP41

That has nothing to do with it. He was removed from his post in Jan when the IG was looking into what happened at the FBI. Wray removed him if I’m not mistaken, had nothing to do with the President.

kangasj, sheepofblue and brex like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dammit, don't you know everything is because Trump....or Bush

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wishful thinking. If you honestly believe that the DOJ and FBI weren’t politicized under the Obama admin you are ignoring reality. Look at the evidence. Be objective.

McCabe stepped down on his own in Jan. Recently it was confirmed that he made several contradicting statements. In effect he lied to investigators looking into the Hillary email scandal.

He made several misleading and contradicting statements in an FBI investigation which in itself is a felony. No different on how and why Flynn was fired when he made contradicting statements to the FBI. They didn’t actually prove he did anything specifically illegal other than he lied to an FBI agent. Which in itself is a felony.

McCabe clearly was polluted going back to the Email investigation. He knows this and he knows they know it, so he stepped down. Now the specifics are coming out and he was justly fired after they investigated him.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Trump has stayed at more than arm's length of any investigations.

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Oh I know it was politicized under Obama. I didn’t trust anything those cunts said. When Billy chatted with Lovely Loretta on the airplane tarmac and told her which way to lean it just cemented how things work. I wonder what he had on her? My guess is misuse of government funds or embezzlement of some kind. Maybe McCabe deserved to be fired. I still think the way these investigations go depends on what the desired outcome is. If they didn’t want McCabe purged, he would’ve been cleared of wrongdoing. Since they wanted to purge him, they found something. Just the way it is. There’s no such thing as objective investigations at that level. The investigation leads wherever they want it to go. No different than Hillary actually. I never thought she’d be charged with shit because they wanted to anoint her President.

I still think Donald loves his yes men. Betcha if we would’ve played ball with the new masters he’d have been named permanent Director. Or maybe not. He was a Comey loyalist so it was probably smart to purge him regardless. Maybe they’d have let him keep his pension though.