1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sessions the do nothing AG

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

First time I have ever thought of it as "the oval office". Proper place for your head of state to reside.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meant to say or orifice. :crackup:

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well no shit McCabe. It is and should be a war against the FBI when biased, corrupt, partisan agents like yourself are abusing their positions. I love how you are trying to deflect it all on Trump as just being anti FBI rather than being anti corrupt. The FBI shouldn’t be respected by anyone at this point.
    The FBI works for the people, you betrayed our trust. Purge the entire agency at this point. It’s is full of corrupt leadership.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Watching the deep state corruption getting slowly exposed has been absolutely fascinating. The American people learning that the Democrat party is still...as it always has been...a crime syndicate is the best thing to happen for the health of this great nation. I've watched with great curiosity as many lifelong Democrat voters that I personally know, suddenly realize they have been lied to, their leaders are the most corrupt, and they stop voting for Dems. It is crazy to see! I never thought I would see the day that Hollywood lefties like Roseanne, suddenly leading the charge against their own!

As big of a clown as Trump is, he just might go down as one of our greats. All he has to do is continue his trajectory...fascinating times!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Don't necessarily agree with the first point but absolutely on the latter. At this point, seeing how many top officials have been making decisions based on their political leanings, I'd say their entire upper management has to go.

That and I'd also recommend that ALL new FBI hires from 2008 forward have to go through an extensive retraining course on the importance of having NO POLITICAL affiliation is to the job. There was a time when it was advertised that police/investigators/etc should be non-partisan.....it's pretty evident that that changed under Barry's leadership and it needs to be rooted out....asap.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm not so much looking for a President that makes anyone "feel good" but rather a President that is honorable by being honest, and business like to the point of telling it like it is without the childish attitude. All the personal insults, the switching back and forth on how fantastic someone is one day and then firing them the next day, his demanding "loyalty" to himself instead of the job they've taken on, ---and that stupid fucking thing he does of holding up his hand during his speaking like he's indicating for everyone to "stop."
    And yes, he's driven me a bit insane at this point.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Amazes me how quickly the fired people come out with books....

crashman and Robby-Bobby like this.
  9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Fonda, I hope like hell you are not indicating that you think that I wish this country to fail. I DO NOT? This is the best country in the world as far as I'm concerned and I want to keep it that way. :flag:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not what he said :D

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You may be right.

Sorry Fonda.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"If you've nothing wrong, then why the need for immunity?"

Ty likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Rats scurrying off a sinking ship. No immunity, unless you have documented proof on others illegal activity. He seems to want immunity to only tell us/confirm all of his own shady actions.

kangasj and sheepofblue like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No immunity, let him invoke the 5th.

Britt likes this.
  16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Leaves the gate open for prosecution..

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. He's being investigated, let that finish before giving him a free pass for anything illegal. Fuck that, he was the head of the FBI - no free passes ever. If he committed a crime while in that position then toss his ass in a deep dark hole forever.

stk0308, kangasj and XFBO like this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Covering said hole with a few tons of media bullshit ….or actual bullshit...not much of a difference these days.

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Fuck McCabe, give him immunity and let that lying POS Comey fry. I want to see them eat each other like rats in a barrel, the last few, desperate, a do anything to save myself attitude that will be ultimately futile.

I want the Clinton name to be mud in the pages of history. Not jail time, mud. I want their legacy along with Obama’s to go down in the pages of this great nation a stain. I want children of this nation to look back on those family’s and remember them as we today remember Benedict Arnold.

That is my hope.

badmoon692008 and blkduc like this.
  20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member