1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 6 |MotoAmerica Superbikes at New Jersey | SEP 11-13

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 9, 2020.

1. It’s there for a reason and a reason all major pro level races have it. It’s one of the few fines I actually agree with.

2. Roger has just checked out on him, all day there was a lot of silence from Rog. Roger is doing a great job and gets better every weekend, his interview skills are improving as well.

3. Makes me wonder why he doesn’t just raise enough sponsor money to buy a ride. I admire what he is doing but unless he gets about another 50-100% boost in sponsor money he will continue to struggle wearing so many hats. There are only so many hours in a day and he cannot truly focus on the task at hand doing so many other things.

4. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I'm late to the party, but I watched some of yesterday's stuff last night, and g floyd, talking to Roger about boxing, was cringe worthy. Roger told him he would love to knock him out. You can tell roger was like wtf is this dude saying.

They have to do better....

Senna and track wagon like this.
  5. Supersport grid is dismally small.

Shocker and drop like this.
  6. Moto GP, WSBK, BSB, etc all have same rule and all impose fines/ discipline.

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This is my guess also. I’d like to see MA put the new woman in the booth with Roger. She obviously knows Motorsports in general and is learning the teams and motorcycle road racing quickly.

Robbie Floyd has become a badly scratched skipping record/no trick pony.

Senna and Circacee like this.
  8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Getting sad. Motoamerica sure was quick on the ducati in stk1000 to make changes, but dam they must be in bed with yamaha.

They screwed with the Suzuki team with the all the sudden tire change, and they have YET to do anything about the yamaha just murdering everyone.

It's getting to be the worse class of racing.

track wagon likes this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

CamBeau finally did it....NJMP opened in 2008 and I remember Mladin cracked the 1:20 mark during qualifying or AM practice back in 2009 (I think it was a 120.9), and since then no one has ever been able to break into the teens on 2-wheels. Not really surprising considering how he's been obliterating the field this year.

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 11.40.42 AM.png

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Makes you really have to respect what Aussie Dave does as he does all that, and provides support rides for other and build his own bikes. Insane.

SundaySocial, Shocker, Senna and 4 others like this.
  11. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

I bet it drops another second at least with a repave.

That asphalt is 12yo and rough in spots.

SPL170db likes this.
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Oh for sure....its a mess. It was only a year old when Mladin set the first 1:20, and that was on the "old" DMG-spec superbikes, which by todays standards is basically a STK1000.

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Rocco just put an SV into the 1:25s for qualifying. That's insane!

Circacee likes this.
  14. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am a freaking blast at parties... as long as I don't have to deal with too much stupid. I have found out that the older I get the less tolerance I have for stupid. I really appreciate it when people actually give some thought to things before they open their stupid yaps.

Ducman851 likes this.
  15. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Anemic turnout for the STK1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Ugh PLEASE get rid of Robbie Floyd

Shocker, Senna, drop and 1 other person like this.
  17. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

RH is laying into Floyd [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Just sing the song. Sheesh!!

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't think I've ever heard of Robbie Floyd. Online commentator for MA? Porkchop the other?

20. For sure.