1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

prayers for wife

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Demon DS7, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Demon DS7

Demon DS7 Well-Known Member

:D :D :D HEY GANG SHE'S HOME:D :D :D
    Got Dee Dee home about 6:30 this evening . She's had a long day and is wore out but very glad to be home. I'll get her on in the next day or two.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Great news. Sounds like Christmas came early at your house!

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Woohooo!!! Merry Christmas!!!

4. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

Great news! Did u get the place all cleaned up in time? :p

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

If you want to post a photo here, e mail it to me, and I'll be happy to post it as part of this thread. Heck, even if you only have a "regular" photo, go ahead and e mail me, and I will send you my address. I can then scan it, and then post an electronic copy here.

Congratuations on her return home! I hope you got the place cleaned up in time! :)

Rick

[email protected]

6. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

i'm so glad to hear she is home in time for the holidays . has she never been to the track w/ you ? i forgot what you said about that . do try to get her there , she might just like it , as we all know it's the PEOPLE and i think i can safely speak for all the racing community and say that it would be great to have such a strong and resilient person there with us , even better it will give us someone to pick on . ha ha LOL . Dee Dee this next parts just for you . i'm no bleeding heart , this is out of respect for you , not sympathy , ok? i bet you feel very thoroughly beat up and wrung out about now , but remember , that no matter how bad it gets or how down your'e feeling there is always somebody thats worse off than you (i mean really f69ked!) , LOL ! so stay tough woman ! when you , that is if , you feel really down , iCALL ME! , if i'm not here , talk to the machine for a sec or rap w/ my ol lady for a few , wow has she got a tale or two? i will call you back , i really mean it , call . if i can't make you feel better and laugh about it i'll owe you a dollar . fair? what the hell , call me if you feel really good ! i'm a little selfish and it will make me feel good ! we wish you and your family a merry christmas , mike and betsy

7. YamahaRick

OK, here's the Photo

Happy Holidays! Glad to see her home.

[​IMG]

8. Demon DS7

9. YamahaRick

Beat ya! :)

10. Demon DS7

Man your fast, I was in the middle of writing a big thankyou and got this message.

11. Demon DS7

Re: OK, here's the Photo

I Forgot to introduce the Family. Thats Dee Dee on the left,Jon in the middle,Jonie on the right and Thomas out front. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY :D

12. AT7driver

AT7driver Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas you all, what a great pic and hey the house looks good too. We have been praying that Dee Dee would make it home for the holidays. God Bless

db

13. DeeDee Smock

DeeDee Smock Member

A VERY BIG THANK YOU

THIS IS FOR EVERY ONE WHO HAS THOUGHT OF/OR SAID PRAYERS FOR ME. THANK YOU SO VERY. VERY MUCH. IT IS ALL THE PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS THAT HAS HELPED TO KEEP ME GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS FREAK ACCIDENT. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE FOR ME. MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH ALL THAT GOD HAS TO OFFER. AND MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

14. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

Now that's one hell of a first post.:D

Let me officially welcome you to the bbs.
    We have been following you since the accident and continue to pray for your recovery.

I do hope that you can take us up on the offer and join us at North Florida.

May this be a Great start to a New Year.

limy_1

15. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Been following this thread on and off since it started, and just checked back tonight. Good to see she made it home. Our best to you and yours.

16. jdw

jdw Well-Known Member

1st time in the vintage thread and what a pleasant surprise to see see the support for fellow riders and family when times get down...what a great feeling to bring in the new year!!!

glad to here your wife is on the road to recovery
    :)

look forward to seeing you and eveyone else on the road to the races - my first year racing - nov723

god bless, joe

17. Demon DS7

Thanks joe, I must say that there are some great people in the racing community and they've have really been supportive thru this, we've still got along ways to go but just knowing that you all are out there really helps :) this we'll be my first full year too, good luck and God bless!

18. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

dee dee, nice to see your post , i'm smiling . hell, everybody here is smiling! glad to see that you are too .

19. DeeDee Smock

DeeDee Smock Member

:) :) d Thanks Mike, it is realy great to know that so many people care, it means a great deal to me. Might be fitted for a new leg in 2wks or so, I'm real excited about that, would love to get rid of crutches and wheelchair! Please continue to keep me in your prayers, I still have a ways to go and I still have a great deal of pain....againThank You everybody and God Bless.

DeeDee

20. neverbeenonabik

neverbeenonabik Well-Known Member

Dee Dee, prayers and thoughts still heading your way.
    Hopefully what you are going through will soon be a vague souvenir.
    Hang in there.

Laurence