1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Denouncing the ban is not remotely the same as :"support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers"

Don't care what the process is in other countries, you were talking about people saying there should be none here. Who are those people?

I never said anything about our current vetting process. You said there are Americans who support allowing in mass numbers of refugees with no vetting at all. Who are those Americans? Schumer is a moron but even she didn't say anything like that.

A comma separates things. I am not talking about your comments on sanctuary. I am asking who these people are - "AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers".

That statement has nothing to do with sanctuary cities. It stands on it's own and I am merely asking you to name the people you are talking about. Even a couple of them would do. I have not heard even one single person anywhere say we should have no vetting, you are saying you have, so...who said it?

I'm far from lost, I am asking one simple question. You are refusing to answer it. I am guessing you're having no luck on google but that also has nothing to do with my question...

2. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

We faced that once. We're not a British colony because we did.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What's the difference between insisting on the admittance of unvetted refugees and insisting on the admittance of refugees that cannot be vetted?
    There is no semi-vetting, you either vet someone or you don't.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Of course there is semi-vetting - it's when they're not vetted as thoroughly as you'd like. It's not an on off switch kind of thing...

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Where the fuck is idjit? These posts are all TL;DR and make me feel like throwing uppercuts at the whole damn lot of you. :moon:

cav115 likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. In Your Corner

When you have double vision, you have to read twice as much.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, fuck you Biggie, don't you have a hunter to go smoosh?

Get up from my nap and you bitches have written a fucking Danielle Steele novel here. :moon:

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I know you didn't just call me a Foreigner...

Don't make me pull out the Tim Sample! :mad:

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Very different set of circumstances now than there were in the 1700's

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

General public in the US is still pretty well armed tho :D

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

They don't look that bad-ass to me

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but they've got guns.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just cuz there's a black dude in it doesn't mean he's got a fucking gun. Damn...

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You are on Mars dude.

16. In Your Corner

The black guy has a knife.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Indeed.

I've often wondered how effective the US general public would be at overthrowing the government if it really came down to it. I mean there's so many ancillary factors involved, not the least of which would our military actually carry out orders to turn their guns on their own people.

But would sheer numbers of civilian combatants, some with semi-automatic small arms be enough to overtake the Star Trek level shit the government has at their disposal. This is of course worst case scenario situation here.....but then, that's why the second amendment was put there in the first place.

Big Sherm likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

Let's start with the DMV.

Big Sherm likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

overthrow the DMV and HUD

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba