1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If that is truly the case, then it would be quite hypocritical to accuse non-Muslims of Islamaphobia, no?
    Even Muslims are afraid of Muslims.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never heard or saw that from any of them. And sanctuary cities are not the same thing.

Trumps immigration ban was silly posturing too since the refugees have always been vetted.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

NO REGERTS!

Big Sherm likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Those aren't refugees :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Lame excuse. That's like standing by and watching thugs take over your neighborhood. You either fight the problem or become part of it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

-Albert Einstein-

Big Sherm and XFBO like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I agree and thus it will continue

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And that is the problem. Until it is a badge of honor among fellow muslims we have a problem. There are a ton of decent folks that are muslim however the fact remains that if you poll them on support of Jihad and other things the result sucks. I would bet you that at least 50% of American muslims would support deporting all the Jewish people in the country. That is not an attitude that is peaceful.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

As sad as it is losing Nicky yesterday, this is also very sad. Some of these victims were kids and some may have died in front of their parents.

May they RIP, and prayers to the all the families suffering from this tragic loss.

XFBO likes this.
  11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If you never heard or saw Democrats opposing his temporary travel ban, BOTH TIMES, then you're not paying close enough attention.
    How are Sanctuary cities not the same as support?
    Do these cities PROHIBIT their LE from conducting an investigative stop of a suspected illegal immigrant? YES
    Do they assist Federal agencies in enforcing current immigration laws? NO

Are we discussing the same topic?

Seriously? Do you even know why the Trump Admin did what they did???

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Beat me to it......very good analogy.

Needless to say I'm pretty the US/Coalition forces would pay very good money for the kinda Intel I'm sure they're privy too, at times, when these scumbags take up space in their communities.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I agree with you.

But....I also bet you that that if polled secretly/anonymously a shockingly large percentage of whites would feel the same about blacks, and blacks about whites, and Mexicans about whites, and pick any particular Asian country and ask how they feel about people from another Asian country. I think this speaks more to the fucked up nature of the human condition than specifically about a particular religion (it just so happens that religions are on a bit more of a macro scale than race/nationality).

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do, however you obvious do not.

Again - where did anyone ever say they want to remove vetting for refugees? Because they are vetted, quite thoroughly, that is a simple fact.

No, we're not discussing the same topic. Illegals are not refugees. Therefore they are not the same thing. You don't seem to get that.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You must get your news from the same place the DNC does.....fake news.

For starters, there are/were, INDEED, a handful of countries where the vetting process has/had SEIZED.....namely Syria and Libya.....but pretty certain there were others as well.

If you can't even acknowledge that, then there's no point in going forward???

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The vetting process had/has seized what? Are you thinking vetting is a 2-stroke?

How refugees are vetted compared to tourists is not a news source thing, it's simply how the process works. Doesn't matter who reports it, their report doesn't change the actual process people go through.

You're absolutely correct in there being no point in you going forward, you don't have any idea what you're talking about - literally - you are confusing refugees and illegals and legal tourists and all sorts of shit that aren't remotely the same other than the end result is people not from the US coming into the US.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

How does one vet people that you cannot accurately identify?

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:crackup:

STFU......clearly, we don't know WTH we're talking about and mixing things n people up.

:eek:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can't. What's that got to do with vetting refugees compared to tourists? Or as blart said - refugees not being vetted at all which is absolutely not true. That has nothing to do with people coming in illegally no matter how they manage to do so. The vetting being stricter will not change people coming in under false passports from other countries.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're the one trying to say sanctuary cities are about refugees and not illegals among many other things that are not true. You do realize refugees are here legally right? Or are you confused there too?