1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

REALLY....WHERE?

In post #30, I stated SEVERAL talking points that Liberals support, nowhere did I ever merge them all as one point....that's you...again.

I was simply stating that this country can't get on board on some of these hot-button topics, we shouldn't expect other poorer countries to do better.

Back on topic, in the countries where we have NO State Dept....how's the vetting process getting done?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, you kept responding to me and my post asking you this simple question - Who is supporting unvetted refugees? I don't remember that one from even the idjits.

You kept talking about sanctuary cities and all sorts of shit in response to that single question.

Try going back to page 2, post 30, read your post and my response to it. Nowhere were WE discussing illegals or sanctuary shit until YOU brought it up trying to back up your totally incorrect statement that people support refugees getting no vetting. Even Trump has never said they get NO vetting.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Again, in countries with no State Dept....who is doing the vetting?

This isn't new news, there are several countries over there that currently have NO State Dept, which means no means to vet....and in another handful of countries, there are QUESTIONABLE processes going on that our country is trying to shore up. To say or suggest there are no vetting problems beyond our borders is being highly delusional.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Can someone who believes that we have an acceptable refugee vetting process in place please provide me specific details as to how said process actually plays out?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: So now you're going from talking about the US and going off on a tangent trying to pretend you were talking about other countries? I don't give a shit what the problems are in other countries, I live here in this one. If they have issues that's up to their citizens to fix.

Anyway, quit pulling a Mike.

Your own words - "Dude, we have AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers,"

Since you're confused as fuck I ask yet again - "Who is supporting unvetted refugees? I don't remember that one from even the idjits."

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

https://www.state.gov/j/prm/ra/admissions/

I know this is liberal lies but - https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/29/us/refugee-vetting-process.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...because-i-vetted-them/?utm_term=.4c02b10dbc8e

http://refugees.org/explore-the-issues/our-work-with-refugees/security-screening/

This one isn't even liberal - http://www.heritage.org/immigration/commentary/how-the-refugee-vetting-process-works

The facts of how it all works are ridiculously easy to find.... :rolleyes:

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Don't you have a fallen birtch tree that needs attended to. :D

8. nigel smith

So basically, if you have never managed to get on a terrorist watch list in a war torn third world nation, you are good to go? Imagine my relief.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oak, and I ain't messing with it. Still attached to the main trunk about 25-30' up and I don't want to crush the fence that's still standing. Filed a claim this morning, fences is whole enough the dogs can't get out so I'll make sure it won't fall on them and ignore it until mid June when we're home again.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, you are one bizarre cat, who obviously doesn't know a damn thing on how vetting works.......So you thought vetting actually happens here in the US all by itself with no assistance from the actual country seeking to release refugees to us.....Seriously? Here, lemme borrow these>>>>> :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Mongo, you have no business telling other they like to argue or stir shit, you got that down to a science yourself.

From the beginning my beef has been the same, the vetting 'process' is broken in several countries, the who's and why's don't matter ....but the process is absolutely broken and when this Admin tried to fix it, the Dems fought them on it. Period. If that's not support, well, we have different definitions.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sorry, did I post that it was some sort of perfect system or couldn't be improved? I could swear I posted that I had never seen anyone supporting unvetted refugees in the US....

Huh, I checked, sure enough that's what I said. Freaky.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay Mike, I get it. You have absolutely nothing to back up your statement that people are supporting no vetting for refugees in the US.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

OK jase whatever you want to believe.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See, it doesn't work when your attempt at an insult doesn't remotely match what I'm posting.

I'll repeat because this keeps making me laugh -

You said - "Dude, we have AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers,"

I responded to that and only that. So, I still ask, where are these Americans in our very own country who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers? Not other countries, not other types of immigrants legal or otherwise, not other laws that are about immigrants. Just that one single thing. Americans supporting unvetted masses of refugees. Who are these Americans who support that?

15. nigel smith

I asked for a response from someone who believes that we have an acceptable refugee vetting system in place. You responded. Go check that.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am so sorry, I should never have responded to your question even though I had answers about what the actual policy because you qualified it badly.

Actually nah, I'm good with it. I do find it acceptable. It can be improved, which means it can be better. Acceptable is far from the same thing as perfect.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Pretty much.....same is true right here in the good ol' US in the black community. Look how Tommy Sotomayor for example has made himself a gigantic target of much of the black community for calling them out on their thuggish and criminal behavior and for not trying to make better of themselves. He gets threats of violence and death all the time.

It's not a uniquely Islamic issue.

FAR easier said than done. Especially if you are Joe Schmoe bystander that has neither the artillery, skill set or lacking fear of death that your adversaries do.

It's very easy to Monday morning quarterback from 1/2-way around the planet relatively safe and secure. When your neighborhood is over-run by heavily armed and fanatical militants, and you are an un-armed man with a wife and small children at home in your care how quickly do you plan to rise up and fight back?.....the fact that you are grossly outmanned and outgunned notwithstanding, and if you are killed knowing full well what will end up happening to your next of kin.

Not quite so cut and dry is it?

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  18. nigel smith

Now we are getting somewhere. What level of infiltration by radical Islamists would you consider unacceptable? France? Sweden? Great Britain? Let's get this quantified so we can reach an equitable solution.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You mean besides the ones depicted in a pic in D'erns post earlier? Do those not count as Americans? Or all the vocal Dems like Schumer who denounced the temporary ban?

Or do all those people get a pass for not knowing the vetting process what completely broken in a few countries and highly damaged in a few others??? Ignorance was never a pass in my book, sorry.

Mongo, you're still LOST on thinking our vetting process is fully intact and not broken anywhere....where can this debate go when you can't even acknowledge that?
    Heck, you keep quoting me but still seem to miss the coma and think the vetting remark AND Sanctuary remark are directly linked to one another.......you day drinking? :Poke:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No clue what their level is. Again, not my problem unless I choose to travel/move there.